I checked in for a month stay.I had requested the unit I was in last year. It was nicely updated, granite in the kitchen, flat screen tv's, and a table on the balcony where you could spread your newspaper,sit with hot tea and read. However, I recieved the unit that I had the year before....one I did not like. I thought oh well...I'll survive. On entering the room, I had to call the front desk as the refrigerater was not working. After checking around, I found everything in this unit had been unplug....tvs, lamps, microwave,and clocks. After several hours the freezer was getting cold and I had replugged and reset everything in this unit.On top of that they are recently painted trim work in the unit and there was a heavy paint smell in the unit. Not good for my allergies, but again I thought I would survive. Here I sit a week later....no water. Can't take a shower, brush my teeth or wash my breakfast dishes.I phoned the front desk and they said that they would send someone up to fix the problem. That was an hour ago. I thought surely this is not just my unit,so I recalled the front desk to see what was up and they said they know there is a problem, they just need to figure out what is causing it. For some reason...I'm not reassured. I hope the rest of this month goes better. I will not return to this property next November.I come down for the month to just relax and be stress free and it's not happening at this property.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Grande Shores Ocean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Shores Ocean Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hotel Grande Shores Ocean
- Grande Shores Ocean Resort Myrtle Beach
- Grande Shores Resort
- Grande Shores Myrtle Beach Sc