“no title” 3 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn Myrtle Beach to your Saves list
Days Inn Myrtle Beach
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   3650 Waccamaw Boulevard, Myrtle Beach, SC 29579   |
Ranked #182 of 214 Hotels in Myrtle Beach

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Walworth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I stayed at this hotel with my family and has excellent service, While I was there I notice only the people who don’t won’t to follow the hotel rules only those people was getting upset, Like one person was checked in with dog and did not register upon check inn to save $15 pet fees, but in other side the person who checked inn don’t understand If he not register their pet hotelier don’t know to deep clean that room. My room was very clean, and all staff was very friendly, all attraction are nearby and very convenience and quite location.
I will stay at Days Inn again and again,

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Greensboro, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

My family and I needed to find a hotel to stay at for one night prior to our week long vacation at the beach. My husband chose this hotel based only on the proximity to our destination and the brand name. Let me tell you we will NEVER stay there again. It was horrible. First, it is only two buildings away from a "gentleman's club". Second, the walls are paper thin. You can hear a normal conversation from any of the rooms in the hall way. Lighting was absolutely horrible in the hallways and rooms. The beds had springs poking out of the beds - horrible nights sleep. We did not even dare to take a shower in the tub - it was gross. The door leading in and out of the building was broken so you could only use one side and it was difficult to open. We have stayed at other Days Inn locations and it is not the Hilton, but we have had decent, safe, and comfortable stays except for this one. This hotel needs MAJOR updates.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn Myrtle Beach? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Myrtle Beach

Address: 3650 Waccamaw Boulevard, Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
Ranked #182 of 214 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Days Inn Myrtle Beach 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Myrtle Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Myrtle Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
Myrtle Beach Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Myrtle Beach, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.