“UNBELIEVEABLE” 1 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   301 North Ocean Blvd., Myrtle Beach, SC 29577   |
Ranked #188 of 218 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
“UNBELIEVEABLE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2011

I was taking a shower & the showerhead fell off. No clean towels, I barricaded the door for fear Of My LIFE.. This is the Worst hotel I have ever stayed .. The only people I saw were derelicts & crackheads. DO NOT STAY HERE.

• Stayed August 2011

Solo
Business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2010

Oh my god!!! Talk about the slums!!! The bathroom ceiling caved in on my daughter while she was brushing her teeth! We woke up to a roach on my infants head. A rat kept playin peek a boo! Come drug dealer kept knockin on the door all hrs of the night askin if I smoke weed in front of my kids! I paid 240 for the week which would normally be awesome but this place wasn't worth 2 dollars and 40 cents! We slept there one nite, and said screw it. The only gave me 50 dollars back!
Some lady who I think is screwing the office guy tried to jump my fiance and her friend cussing them out while my kids were standing right there. The office guy cussed me out while I was attempting to get my money back! I have several pictured of my room which is way below code! Just not sure who to send them to. But trust me these pics would get this hell hole shut down!!!
In closing if u dislike ur family, love mold roaches, rats, falling ceilings, [--] mgrs, drugs and hookers come stay at coral sand! If anyone knows who I can turn these pics into to shut this place down, post a review lettin me know, thanks!!!!!

• Stayed August 2011
Bristol
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2010

I woke up and everything in the room was gone. My wallet was missing out of my pocket, my compact disks, and food in the fridge. Lock your door if you ever stay in this motel

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends
ky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2009

it was clean ,it was cheap, it was great location, ac was perfect and the took great care of us would go back a million time if i could stay here

• Stayed October 2007, traveled as a couple
sc
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2008

Nasty. We had a big room but it rained real heavy one night and our ceiling caved in. Phone did not work and we had an infant. Our AC did not work. The only thing good was one of the maintenance guys and one housekeeper was friendly. They went out of their way to try to make our stay satisfactory but it just wasn't enough. 90 percent of the people that stay here are crackheads!

• Liked — friendly staff
  • Disliked — everything
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
charlotte
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2007

i wouldnt stay here again if it was the only way to heaven. your better off finding a bum somewhere and shacking up with him/her. asbestos is falling from every air conditioning unit. the locks on the doors BARELY function. please dont give them any of your money, I think they are buying crack with it.

Stayed October 2007
simpsonville, sc
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2007

I stayed at Coral Sands only for 2 nights, the first day, the ceiling was caving in and leaking in our room, so we had to move rooms. Roaches were everywhere & there was nasty furniture outside. Toilets with waste in them were just on the sidewalks by this hotel! It was awful! If you love your family, don't ever book a stay here.

Stayed August 2006