“great service” 4 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Red Carpet Inn & Suites
Save Saved
You added Red Carpet Inn & Suites to your Saves list
2706 South Ocean Blvd., Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 (Formerly Coral Reef)   |
Ranked #155 of 215 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
“great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2005

I think the Coral Reef in Myrtle Beach has great service. The audio on our TV went out so I called the front desk who told me someone would be up in a little while to check our TV. I was suprised to see the repair man within 5 minutes who tried to fix the volume but had no luck. He left and was back in 10 minutes with a new TV, great service. The employees in the resturants were very nice and the food was pretty good. The elevators were quick but they could use a good cleaning. Rooms were a good value, the bathtubs were great. A little confusing to get around the resort because it its so big. Parking was great. I would highly recommend the Coral Reef to families and to couples. The worst thing about the place is they want everyone to wear a ID braclet while on the property, not very attractive.

Families
Couples
Solo
Business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2005

If it weren't for the fact that I love hassling hookers walking the streets, this has got to be one of the worse hotels I have ever stayed at. I asked for a ocean view room and I got a an ocean view being blocked by a huge hotel (actually on the beach). I had a feeling that things were going to be bad when I checked in to the hotel. The staff was "un-inspired" and grumbled about their jobs. The trash cans were overflowing with what smelled like week old garbage and the paint inside and out was peeling from any and all surfaces possible. While walking to the room, there was a person passed out in the hallway reeking of alcohol. When we finally got into the room, we were greeted by several roaches and big furry worms crawling on the walls. At least the room smelled "neutral" and the toilet and shower was clean. Because this hotel has gone through a "flag and name change", I got it mixed up with the CORAL BEACH RESORT. Do not make the same mistake! This place definitely isn't worth what I paid for much less a second glance. I hate this place so much that I called up all my enemies and recommended that they don't stay there.

• Stayed June 2005
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2004

The worst place I have ever seen. Unfit. Trash cans over loaded with beer cans. riftraft sitting on motel steps drinking beer. Hotel staff hanging around outside not doing there job. Bathrooms nasty. Nasty Nasty Nasty

1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2004

This is probably the worst hotel at mrytle beach. They over charge you for rooms that are not clean and will not be cleaned during your visit. My family will never stay here again. i have also reprted them to the BBB.
I have pictures of fire hazards in the room and health hazrds.I would nt wish my worst enemy to stay at this place.

Richmond, Ky
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2004

This hotel was by far the worst place I have ever stayed. We was there at the end of July for 4 nights. Housekeeping never once cleaned our room. The room we had was a suite, and they should not be allowed to call it such. The room was very old and moldey. The shower blew out more air than it did water. The A.C for the room sucked. The toilet would always clog up. There where old shoes under our bed which proves housekeeping stinks. I always had to go ask for clean towels, because housekeeping never took our dirty ones.
I will never stay at this place ever again. I would not recommend this place to anyone, exspecially a family wanting to have a pleasent vacation. This place is a nightmare

1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2004

This hotel was not a great stay for my family. We had two rooms that was terrible. wallpaper was falling down and painted over. There was mold and mildew around the walls and toliets in both rooms.Our rooms where never cleaned the whole three days we there.
We asked to be moved to a different room they lied and said they had nothing but had vacanacy sign on and renting rooms to other people. Breakfast was make your own waffles or/and pancakes. Housekeeping cart was left outside my room everyday. I never got clean towels unless my husband asked for them from the desk. I will say that there was two people that was graet the lady who checked us in and the gentleman that worked night aduit.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2004

When I arrived in my room, i was very disappointed. The bathroom had a DIRTY SHOWER CURTAIN, the bathroom door was broken, there was no mirror on the dresser, There was no closet, no clock and no telephone book.... I HAD TO REQUEST CLEAN TOWELS... I stayed 3 days and 2 nights and there was no DAILY MAID SERVICE... THEY DIDN'T DO ANY HOUSEKEEPING IN MY ROOM AT ALL !!! And when i opened the drawers and cabinets in the kitchen, ROACHES RAN ALL OVER THE PLACE !!! I wasn't able to unpack my clothes for fear of the "ROACHES" !!!! I payed $92.50 PER NIGHT and it was not worth it ! ! ! ! ! !

Been to Red Carpet Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!