“I'm A Loyal Customer!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 217 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Concord, North Carolina
“I'm A Loyal Customer!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

Excellent resort for families. As a mother, I enjoyed bringing my child to Coral Beach Resort for vacations. Now, I'm a grandmother and this year was the first year of bringing my grandchild. Continuing to build great family memories!! Thank you.

• Stayed April 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (502)
Bethany Beach, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

Our family stayed for four nights at this hotel. The staff was extremely accommodating. Upon arrival, we asked to place us on a higher floor, ocean view suite. We got excellent 1BR suite with the kitchen, and amazing view! Our room was cleaned every day at the time convenient for us.
We loved many choices of the indoor and outdoor pools, hot tubs, and the lazy river. Kids had non-stop fun! We enjoyed the room service and the beach-front grill: inexpensive good quality food. Free parking, and free Wi-Fi. Although the internet was slow during our stay, we were told that this is a common problem in this area, and it's going to be resolved in the future. We would recommend this hotel to everyone. Great choice for a very reasonable money.

Room Tip: Ocean front has amazing view and sound of the ocean. Dream came true.
Mechanicsville, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

I have always loved coming here. Never a bad stay at all. I would highly recommend it to anyone! I have come to this hotel for many years and noticed a whole lot of upgrades and changes they have made to make the stay even better. I loved seeing more people attending karaoke and enjoying the new 6th floor bowling and bar-grill area. Wonderful time!

2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Let me just say that I am extremely disappointed. Currently staying at this hotel and I wish I was staying somewhere else. This resort is gorgeous on the outside, the lobby, the grounds, and the pool but step into your room and it's like you are at a completely different resort. The rooms are extremely outdated to say the least. And I cannot remember the last time I stayed at a hotel with paper thin sheets that give me the creeps. No soft bedding at all and the beds are stiff as a board. Wow is all I can say. Such a let down. And the Wi-Fi has not worked since we arrived with no solution inside. Trust me stay somewhere else until this place gets a much needed renovation.

Williamstown, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

We stayed for three nights and it was just ok. The staff was nice and location was good. Otherwise....the room had stains on the walls/door and was generally just old. The appliances were old. Housekeeping did not clean under the sofa and there were containers of old food. The toilet blocked up twice. The breakfast buffet was pretty good. The pools were ok. We will not go back....when on vacation we like something a little more special.

Stayed April 2014
Saline, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

We have been coming to Coral Beach for several years and this past stay made us think we may need to try another place-or maybe we should try to rent a room like some who have had a better experience. The good things are the many amenities on site-Starbucks, general store, bowling alley, etc. The cons-not very clean. There were wads of long black hair behind the bathroom door and in the tub around the drain. Gross! The whole room was not very clean. You can tell it had not even been vacuumed, and the murphy bed sheets had not been changed in who knows how long. One day we were missed for housekeeping and were told that $25 would be taken off of our bill. Upon check out, the lady at the desk said it was a room credit and asked me if we wanted to get a coffee to help use it. I explained this was not how it was explained to us and after checking with the manager they did credit the money. Anyhow, overall the place is not horrible but we think we are going to branch out a little and try a new place the next time.

New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

We rented our room through VRBO rather than he hotel. There was. Previous reviewer who indicated she was shunned by the hotel staff due to not renting directly from the hotel. We found the staff to be friendly and helpful. The only staff that really knew we didn't rent from he hotel was the desk clerk who issued me the parking. She was wonderful also.

The hotel itself was great. The pools were clean and warm. The hot tubs were plentiful, and the outdoor hot tub was more like a small swimming pool. Our kids loved the lazy river and splash zone as well. Beach access is simple and only steps away. I would recommend this hotel for it pools and location. Renting through VRBO got us an updated room with granite countertops, a dishwasher, and a washer/dryer combo. I would highly recommend renting a private unit.