“A great family time for all!” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
SEPTEMBER BB&B PACKAGE
Ranked #15 of 216 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
“A great family time for all!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

This is one of the best values for your money.
No it's not a luxury hotel it's a hotel where you can relax meet people and enjoy yourself!
From the beach bar to the walk right there on the beach
Park the car and everything is within walking

• Stayed August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (402)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Clean hotel, nice workers, everyone helpful to open doors etc. nice family hotel . Would stay again. Pools are nice and we loved the lazy river. Location of room was nice as well . It was nice to have a workout room as well!!!

Marlboro, Ma.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

We just got back from a weeks stay. It was fantastic. Rooms were great staff was great. I hated to leave and cant wait to go back. Only down side was the elevators they did take forever and we were on the 10th floor so i was not about to walk up ten flights of stairs. Pools were clean and just what we needed. I cant say enough about dave gabe travis and j. Four of the best bartenders around!!! I hope they are still there when we go back...which we are already planning. Rooms were always spotless when we came back from a day at the beach or pool

Franklin, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I booked on line, we live a little over 8 hours away, pictures looked great, rooms looked big and very clean. Do Not be Fooled by the pictures that are on line. I booked an Oceanfront Condo. To me a Condo would consist of a living area, kitchen, separate bedrooms & spacious. When we checked into the room (my mother, and my 2 children ages 4 & 14) I was in shock! The "Condo" stunk, wet towels in the bathroom, and in the bathtub. Yes they show that you have 2 balconies and they do, but what they do not tell you is the 1 balcony is only big enough for 2 people to stand on, and you are looking into a parking lot. They also do not tell you that the window that is located in your bedroom, is a smoking area. I called the front desk because I thought maybe they placed us in the wrong room. The staff member was very nice, and she stated that we were in the Condo. After I explained to her that this was not what I had expecting, she quickly gave the phone to the manager Matt. Matt told me that I was in the Condo, well something else they don't tell you is this about their Condo's. I paid 373.75 for a Condo. A Family Suite was 235.00 the only difference other than the price (140.00 a night) between a Condo & Suite is the entrance. I would have not paid 140.00 more a night to enter into the kitchen instead of the bedroom! We had no other option to stay that night, but did check out the next morning. Oh and do not let me leave out that the bed linens had NOT been changed either!! My Mother has bites on her back from the bed bugs. So NO I will not ever stay or recommend this Hotel to anyone ever!!

Room Tip: If you decide to stay there, do not pay the extra money for a Condo!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Danville, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

I was really impressed. Friendly staffing. All your needs in one location. Nice pools. Great for kids. Rooms clean, nice and affordable. I rate this hotel at least a 8,Location was good for southside end of beach . walking distance to family kingdom.It was a great family time. I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I did a standard room with small fridge, coffee pot.Even tho my room was only oceanview it was still...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

My family and I really enjoyed our stay here. This is our last day but since we checked in, we have had nothing but good service. There was not one staff member that we had problems with. We left the room (1144) one morning and without knowing it I lost twenty dollars somewhere in the room. When we got back, the twenty dollars sitting in the nightstand. I thought the hotel was tipping us until I looked in my wallet and saw that I was short twenty dollars. Who does that? That just boosted our feelings about Coral Beach Resort. We talked to the director of maintenance by the name if John S. and he was very friendly and polite and did not mind sharing with us the changes the resort had to make to get where it is now. He also shared his history of being employed here with us. We also have had nothing but good experiences with the other guest. Which means to me that they are happy with their stay here as well. We will surely be back next year. See ya then. Thanks John, Coral Beach, and unknown housekeeper.

Greenville, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

The pools for the kids did it. Will try to visit again in the future for sure. The rooms need a face lift but everything was clean and organized. Definitely get the room with a view! Love that sea breeze. Also explore the yatch tour, it was a lovely experience. The Captain and friend were excellent with plenty of knowledge. The family enjoyed it a ton!
Ps. Bowling should be open until midnight!

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Coral Beach Resort & Suites? Share your experiences!