“Probably one of our best family vacations ever!” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
FREE BREAKFAST DAILY
Ranked #14 of 217 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Vinton, Virginia, United States
“Probably one of our best family vacations ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

This was our first trip to Myrtle Beach as a family and we were not disappointed! This resort was great! There was a great variety of activities from the multiple pools, hot tubs (indoor and out) and the lazy river, to the arcade and bowling alley, and the poolside bar that seemed to provide entertainment all day every day, we always had something to do! The staff were friendly and courteous. The atmosphere was festive and fun! We were very pleased with our room, which was a suite to include a bedroom with 2 double beds, a kitchen area, and "living area" with an additional double bed. Our family of 5 had plenty of room. The rooms were a bit dated, and could use some updated furniture (the couch and chair could have been replaced a long time ago). The rooms were clean and we had all the towels we needed. There were dishes, coffee pot, and plenty of space to store food. Our room was actually just beside the elevator, but surprisingly we did not have any problems with noisy guests outside of our room. In fact, we barely heard any people in the rooms adjacent to us, which was great! Overall, this is a great, family oriented resort! We had a wonderful time, and would absolutely stay here again!

2 Thank Lisa S

Rome, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I went for one day. I checked in on a Saturday. 6-8-13 and left Sunday morning. I only wish checkout was not so early since you can only check in after 3:30. I took my nephews (2 & 4) to see the ocean for their first time. They enjoyed the kiddie pool area. I enjoyed Karaoke though i only sang one song. (Strawberry Wine) It was very very nice. I plan to make another weekend getaway and hopefully more than one day. It was a great experience for my first one day family vacation.

• 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Ginnif3r
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

This was our first time booking this hotel and let's just say what you see on their website is what you get plus more. Our family had the best time. I love how kids friendly it is. Our kids had a BLAST!!! The evening music .and kids karaoke was a huge plus, not to forget all the great food cooked on grill & music played during the day plus the fun games they had for kids. hula hoop contest, limbo, line dances and more. This place has it all!!!! You never have to leave the hotel. I could go on and on about this place. You wount be disappointed if you book this hotel. Sincerely,one happy mama and family

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank Itsalwaysmillertime
raleigh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

We went this weekend 06/08/13. Excellent resort. Lot of amenities. Nothing more to ask. Nicely maintained looks new. New paintings and completely renovated recently. Bowling was great and fitness room was great. Onsite restaurant. Weather was very good.

4 Thank ijklm n
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Had a great time with my daughter (7) and nephew (7). We loved the multiple pools and especially the kid section. We spent so much time in the water we never made it to the bowling. The location was very good, just down the drive from the amusement park, and right on the beach.

• Stayed June 2013
3 Thank Sydneysdad1
Vass, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Everthing was really nice except I was not happy with the fact that only credit cards were accepted for restraunts & other ammenities on the property! I prefer to pay cash & know what I am paying! I was afraid that since my room would be charged or my credit card had to be used I would be hit with additional unknown charges so I didnt buy anything from the property other than from the vending machine which did take money!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars
3 Thank Kenneth H
TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

The staff was well trained and oriented when we arrived and maintained that discipline the hole week my family and I were there. Any minor glich we ran into was quickly addressed within minutes to get me back to my Paradise...

Room Tip: Great views from the 10th floor oceanfront rooms.