Let me first say how wonderful and friendly the staff was. Better than any I've encountered and I've stayed at a LOT of hotels in Myrtle Beach. While we didn't utilize the available amenities like the pools and bowling alley, it was nice to know they were an option if they weather had turned on us. Our room was really nice. We were in a suite with a bedroom, kitchen, and living area with a private balcony. The view was insane. Since the bedroom is on the interior of the suite, we slept in the pull out wall bed in the living room so that we could lay in bed and look at the ocean. I probably would have designed the suite with that idea in mind, and put the kitchen on the interior of the suite instead of the bedroom. But we worked around it and it was fine.
That being said, if you're shopping for a room with a view, make sure you spend the extra for dollars for the "ocean front" view intead of the "ocean view" view. Boy what a difference that one little word makes. We started out in an "ocean view" room and found we were looking at a sliver of the ocean through a pillar and another hotel. We asked to change to an "ocean front" room and the girl at the desk was super nice and processed everything right away. It was a difference of about $23/night (in March) and well worth it. I would happily stay at Coral Beach again. It was a pleasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With more on site amenities and entertainment than any other Myrtle Beach resort, it's no surprise that the Travel Channel named Coral Beach "Best Family Accommodations". Some of the ingredients that make us a destination and not just a resort include an on-site 8 AMF lane bowling alley, recreation center with video arcade game room, pool tables, foosball and air hockey, 10 pool attractions including outdoor and indoor pools, water park, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis, kiddie pools, lazy river ride, children's activity center, his/her saunas, live entertainment daily on the pool deck and karaoke nightly, comedy club, family magic show, glow bowling, fitness center, General Store & Gift Shop and spacious meeting/banquet facilities. It's no wonder that families for over 20 years have found Coral Beach Resort & Suites the most fun place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Coral Beach Resort & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Beach Resort Myrtle Beach Sc
- Myrtle Beach Coral Beach
- Coral Reef Myrtle Beach Sc
- Coral Resort Myrtle Beach
- Coral Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Coral Beach Myrtle Beach Sc
- Coral Reef Hotel Myrtle Beach Sc