“Great for Families” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 214 hotels in Myrtle Beach
Farmington Hills, Michigan, United States
“Great for Families”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

We stayed August last year with three little kids. It is very fun. Especially at night with karaoke. The only thing that I would suggest is to renovate this resort! You can stay at a better looking hotel for the same price. The thing that will bring my family back to this resort is the karaoke (my kids loved it) and the pools.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

2,011 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (383)
Blackwood, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

We went for a much needed getaway and we found it! Hotel was extremely clean, can't say enough about hotel staff! The indoor pools were so well kept! All staff were so helpful and the pool/maintenance manager told us some great places to eat and dance!

Stayed in a 6 golden apple hotel (from Apple Vacations) and this hotel surpassed the staff's attentiness and caring.

Need to get away from the upcomeing storm.... I would recommend this hotel!

Brooktondale, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

We spent three nights in January 2013. It was fantastic from check-in. Matt at the front desk was very polite and helpful, he was in his "training" and I feel went out of his way at check-in and always had a smile on his face when we would go through the lobby.
We were on the 12th floor in a side view room of the ocean which I must say was just as nice as an oceanfront room. The room was very clean, and no lumpy beds! We didn't bowl but did go check out the bowling ally which was also very clean along with the rest of the Resort. We did take advantage of the Indoor pool and jacuzzi, again wonderful. I would highly recommend the Coral Beach Resort & Suites to anyone traveling to Myrtle Beach and looking for a great resort and staff to make you stay well worth it.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

,We stayed in Jan.2013. Absolutely loved it. So much to do there with all their pools , hot tubs, etc.
The staff was top notched. They went over and above to make you happy. We are DEFINITELY going to stay there again.

• Stayed January 2013
Shelby, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

What a beautiful place! The front desk assistant was courteous and assisted us with no qualms about switching us from a non-smoking to a smoking room. The room was clean, the kitchen area was such a plus, and we so enjoyed the living area with a beautiful view of the Atlantic ocean. Would highly recommend!!

Room Tip: Ocean front...is a must!
High Point, NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I packed my kids up for a spur of the moment trip to the beach and chose Coral Beach as the nicest place for the money. When we arrived my kids were excited to see the beautiful lobby but I told them that hotels fix up the lobby to give a nice first impression and the rooms are many times not as nice. I was so wrong. The room was just lovely! We were on the ground floor right in front of the pool which would have been awesome if it had been summer instead of January, but it also meant that we couldn't sleep with the door open to hear the ocean. The indoor pools were clean, warm and nice and treated with salt water, I believe. The gift shop was under renovation, but it's January and the best time to do that stuff, so I have no complaint about that. I was excited to see the pool bar for when I come back during the summer. The people were friendly and helpful and everything seemed to be in good repair and very clean. I was really tickled that the housekeeper washed the dishes that I left in the sink while we were out. I only had a couple of issues with the room. 1. The bed was very, very firm. Very firm. 2. There was no skillet in the kitchen so I had to make grilled cheese sandwiches in a large pot instead. 3. There was no church key (bottle opener) in the room. All-in-all I feel like those were very minor complaints and we had a pleasant stay and plan on staying again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I liked the location on the beach. The room was huge and well equipped. I look forward to my return there. The staff was very helpful and friendly. All of our wishes were met. I enjoy ridind motorcycles and the garage area is covered protecting my bike.

Room Tip: Higher floors give you a better view of the ocean.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Coral Beach Resort & Suites? Share your experiences!