“Randy” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 214 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Rural Hall, North Carolina
“Randy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

I enjoyed my stay at Coral Beach again this October for Bike Week. Our oceanfront room was clean and comfortable. We really liked the karaoke bar for night time entertainment. The staff was friendly and helpful. We are planning to come back in the winter to enjoy the indoor pool and hot tubs.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (433)
Augusta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

I was able to secure the same room we had last time (12th floor) oceanfront condo. We had an awesome time. It was more crowded this time because it was Bike Week but we enjoyed it all the same. There were several activities going on Ocktobefest on the beach, Bike Week, we went to Family Kingdom Amusement Park, Broadway on the Beach, a Hookah Lounge, etc... There was just a plenty of things to do. Karaoke was done nightly at the oceanfront bar in the hotel, there was line dancing, bowling, the list goes on and on..We had an incredible time and had the outdoor and indoor hottub to ourselves late nite, and enjoyed the lazy river late night as well. Will be returning again next year!!!

Charleston, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

This hotel lived up to my expectations. It was clean and the front desk folks were friendly. It was nice that I did not hear anything from the other rooms beside or above me. The only negative thing that I can really say is that the beds were a little hard but other than that, I had a nice stay and would most likely stay here again when visiting the area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I got my reservation online, and it was worth the price, probably more! For the off season, everything was still clean and the staff was friendly and accommodating. I'm upset I couldn't stay longer, but will definitely stay here again. I would recommend this hotel for families especially bc of the number of pools, the great arcade and bowling alley, the distance from the crazy times in the middle of the strip (but still close to everything), and the bar located next to the pool :) I loved it!

• Stayed October 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I was looking forward to a getaway and thanks to trip advisor I selected this hotel. The place is so nice. The staff was exceptional. My room was clean and I had no problems. The night I arrived they had live karaoke and the bar was in full swing. The place was full of fun for adults and for families, they defiantly make it an atmosphere that families and feel invited and couples can feel they are on a romantic escape. I am already planning a trip back next year and I'm brining some of my friends too.

Room Tip: Trust the reviews on this one it was a great value, beautiful place, and a good location.
Roanoke, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

We were completely mislead by good reviews for this place. Things began going wrong as soon as we checked in. The front desk attendant was terribly rude. The room smelled of moisture and cleaning solutions, so we at least hoped for clean, WRONG! There was hair in the bath tub, Mildew/mold on the curtain, food/drink down the side of the fridge, dirty carpet, etc. The TV's were old and barely working, we called the front desk who sent up maintenance who wiggled the cable and told us you couldn't get the lower channels and left, the bottom half of the TV was still messed up along with the messed up channels. The lazy river was small, the poolside bar was way over priced, $13 for a small drink that wouldn't be half that at any other bar. THEN on our last night a huge COCKROACH ran across the hotel room floor. We took the roach down to the front desk who said she could do 25% off that night, WOW not even a $20 savings on the $300 Bill. The next morning as we were packing the Housekeeping directer knocked and tried to make things better. She was the ONLY good thing about this hotel, she went above what she had to do to try and help, only we were already packing to leave. This lady was wonderful and the only person that had any knowledge of how a paying guest should be treated. She then handed us over to the Customer Service Manager and we have yet to hear from them, Great Customer service there, I believe someone was hired for the wrong job.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

Great hotel. Webb and Darlene at the front desk were fantastic! Barbara, our housekeeper was the best. The entire staff was very friendly. We are already planning next year's trip. Having entertainment every night was an added bonus. Rarely left the hotel. Everything you need is right there
I highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed September 2012

Been to Coral Beach Resort & Suites? Share your experiences!