“Just What I Needed” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Carolinian Oceanfront Inn & Suites

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Carolinian Oceanfront Inn & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Carolinian Oceanfront Inn & Suites
Ranked #34 of 214 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
“Just What I Needed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

When I walked into the room and noticed the little kitchenette with a microwave, 3 burner stove top, refrigerator, and coffee maker, I knew I was in the right place. I would be able to get up, make my coffee, heat up something for breakfast, without having to rush to get dressed and travel to a dining room. The room was clean and comfortable. The view was beautiful. I slept well.

When checking in last night, the Bell person helped me get to my room and was happy to answer my questions. In the morning, I ran off to an early appointment and came back to check out by 11:00. The morning Bell person came immediately when called and noticed that I had left my make up mirror on the sink area in the bathroom. - I was well taken care of. Thank you.

Room Tip: ASk for ocean front!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (463)
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

As usual, everything was great. The location is really good for shopping, golfing or restaurants. The beach is beautiful as is the view from the balcony overlooking the beach. The staff from the front desk to the cleaners are very friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend this establishment.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Really great experience at the Carolinian...the suite had the feel of a large, roomy apartment and was very clean and comfortable. First time in Myrtle Beach and this hotel was fantastic.

My only suggestion: we vistited during a really rainy weekend and complementary unbrellas would have come in handy to use back and forth between the room elevator and parking tower.

Room Tip: the 2 bedroom and 2 bath suite was enormous...the best!!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

The room was great for my 3 children and I. I stayed in the 1bdrm suite with double beds. The living room has a pull out sofa. Full kitchen, stove, microwave, dishwasher and washer and dryer. Absolutely wonderful. I hated going to Myrtle Beach, this changed my opinion. Beautiful beach side view.

• Stayed March 2013
charlotte
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

We have stayed here many times . We love the suites, always clean and the ocean front suites are great. Price is also very affordable,and plenty of good channels on the tv plus flat screen tv's. We love staying here and will always choose this hotel when staying at Myrtle Beach.

Athens, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Suite was very nice! Spectacular views. Loved the garden tub and large bathroom. The only thing missing was a few bar stools to sit at the kitchen counter.

Parking was difficult. Felt vulnerable walking a block away from hotel to parking garage. No security.

Room access hall was in a very small (shared) hallway that was isolated. Kind of creepy for a woman traveling alone.

Room Tip: ask for a balcony room. the views were wonderful and to be able to open the sliding glass doors and...
Canton, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

At last minute we decided to travel to Myrtle Beach after spending 3 days in New Bern NC for a meeting. We had no reservation. I walked in expecting there were no rooms available for what I wanted. I asked for a room with ocean view and kitchen. I got more than what I expected! It was like home. PERFECT! The room was roomy and beautiful. I am a picky person and there was nothing wrong with this room or hotel at all. The staff at the front desk were so friendly and smiling... it wasn't fake either. The bellboys that helped us were so friendly and positive. I loved that. I had a few questions where to find certain things and they never hesitated with a great answer. We were so impressed that we are booking for September. The rates were actually cheaper than I had expected too. That was another positive. We were on the 11th floor and heard no noise from other guest.

Room Tip: Oceanview room suite with washer and dryer is like home
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Carolinian Oceanfront Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!