We had a beautiful suite on a high floor overlooking the ocean. The off-season crowds are so low, winter is a great time to visit Myrtle Beach. This hotel is partners with the neighboring hotel, The Anderson, so you can go over and use their pool and hot tub for free. The pool and hot tub at the Best Western were crowded with kids, but there may have been a group thee at the time.
The staff was really trying to make our trip a good one, and we appreciated the attention. Although the layout of the room and the solidness of the suite were great. The room was very sunny and we had amazing sunrise views and even got to see a school of dolphins from our balcony. The only negatives, which really weren't bad was that there are elements of 'budget' built into this room. For example the walls are textured and beige, and the thread count of the sheets was on the low side.
The hotel overall though was lovely, and we had a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a great location, superb facilities and affordable rates at the Best Western Plus Carolinian Beach Resort, an award-winning hotel where children under 18 stay FREE with parents. Enjoy a Myrtle Beach hotel with a friendly atmosphere and smartly-appointed accommodations for families, couples and group getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Carolinian Oceanfront Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Carolinian Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Best Western Myrtle Beach
- Best Western Carolinian Beach Resort
- Myrtle Beach Best Western