Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Carolinian Oceanfront Inn & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Carolinian Oceanfront Inn & Suites
Ranked #32 of 216 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Lakeville, Minnesota
“Nice hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

Nice hotel, parking across the street in ramp or on street. We stayed in December so no problem parking. Lovely people at front desk, very welcoming and courteous. Room was good size and overlooked the ocean. Clean, nice, quiet.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (440)
Cheraw, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

My husband and I were going to MB for a quick business trip and only needed a 1 night hotel stay. Wanted a nice place on the beach at a good price. I had it narrowed down to 3 hotels and chose BW Plus Carolinian even tho the other two choices were 3 star and BW was only 2.5. (still can't figure that rating out, as it should be no less then a 3-3.5 star!) The reason I chose this hotel was because of all the great reviews about the wonderful customer service. Also someone had mentioned the comfortable beds. (which is a big deal to me and we found the beds awesome!!) I felt the red carpet was pulled out for us the minute I stepped in the door to check in. We had left early that morning to get my husband to his 9am appointment, so I was there a little after 9 am. It was no problem checking in early in the off season and the staff was so helpful and welcoming! I feel so bad I lost the card you gave me with your names! But you know who you are...Thanks! The young man that helped me up to our room with all our things was delightful, the gals at the desk, and every person I ran into were so friendly. Thanks for a great stay and as I told you...I THINK WE JUST FOUND OUR NEW FAVORITE PLACE TO STAY IN MB! Also loved the King suite you up-graded us to...wish we could have stayed a week!

Manassas, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

My golf buddies took advantage of an excellent winter package deal with short notice and rented a two-bedroom suite. The accommodations were superb and very spacious. Each room had two very comfortable double beds (although we thought they were queens) and bathrooms with showers. Each room also had a small balcony with an ocean view. The living room (common area) had a much larger balcony with sitting for four. The kitchen had a table very suitable for cards (hold'em). We didn't eat at the restaurant or use the pools so I can't comment on those except to say the lazy river was warm. The town, including the boardwalk, was a ghost town despite the beautiful days. I'm looking forward to staying there again.

Room Tip: I really didn't notice any negatives to share. The ice machine is on the second floor if that...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

This place was great will definitely stay again. The bed was comfortable and the staff was friendly and helpful. The room had a perfect view was clean and close to everything. Couldn't have stayed at a better place!

• Stayed December 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

We had a great time. This was our first stay at Best Western Plus Carolinian. Everyone there
were very friendly. We stayed on the 21st floor with a great view of the ocean. The entire suite
was very clean. Best Western Plus Carolinian is located in a perfect location.

Marshville, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

We took a couple's weekend and went to the beach. When we arrived at the hotel they upgraded our room for free to our surprise and the upgraded room was very nice. We have stayed her before and will def stay here again.

Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

We travel every year to Myrtle Beach from Charleston ( about 2 hours driving time) to Christmas shop and enjoy a little quality time without distractions. This is our third year doing this and we both agree this hotel was the best yet. As a matter of fact, we booked another stay for next month. I would highly recommend and we will be back next year.

Room Tip: We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite overlooking the ocean on the 18th floor. Amazing view and wonderful r...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Carolinian Oceanfront Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!