Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Carolinian Oceanfront Inn & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Carolinian Oceanfront Inn & Suites
Ranked #28 of 214 hotels in Myrtle Beach
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“My stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

Richard and Jenna were very nice and helpful. I stay at this hotel from November through April and have been serviced by Richard all most every time, and he has always been very professional, helpful, and pleasant. He is an asset to this Best Western on North 25th Street.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

1,731 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (423)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

They were out of single rooms with two beds so they upgraded me at no extra charge to a two bedroom. I loved the view from my room, it featured a corner view that allowed me to see up the coast as well as the beach. The fitness room had a nice universal workout station. I also loved the larger tv's and duel balcony doors!

• Stayed December 2012
Whiteville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

After staying at another hotel owned by Oceana Resorts this past October, I knew I wanted to stick with them for another visit. Four of us gals went for a shopping trip in MB and wanted a nice hotel for a good price. This hotel delivered!! This, as well as the "luxury" hotel that Oceana Resorts own have the best sleeping beds! I'm particular about cleanliness, and I think my hotel room was cleaner than my house! Room was as exactly as described. Staff was very nice and VERY accommodating. I am in love with valet parking! It is the only way to go if you go stay somewhere because I hate parking decks! It's only 8 buck and it is totally worth it! The only thing that I did not like about this hotel was where you drive up to registration. It is very easy to miss, so I had to turn around twice during the trip to go into the right driveway to registration. I wish the valet parking was a little more organized, but it was not a big deal. Fast delivery of my vehicle as soon as I called. Close to shopping and restaurants, safe, and very clean. I am a hard one to please, and I have to say that this place fit the bill. There is good and bad at every hotel. However, you won't know until you experience it for yourself. Bravo BW Carolinian for your beautiful, affordable, and comfortable hotel! I have worked in Customer Service for a long time, and to me, your staff should write the book on how to provide great customer service, because I was highly impressed. You'll most definitely see me again!

Room Tip: Room 1830 is very nice!! It sits on the corner of the hotel, so you get great views. Having a separ...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Santee, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Hotel staff was beyond pleasurable, friendly, and helpful. Made for a fantastic stay once again. Few things in room could be touched up but certainly didn't make it uncomfortable. Room that I booked was available and exactly as posted on hotel website. Only issue is the hotel's parking deck is not extremely close but manageable.

Room Tip: Nothing to add as my oceanfront room had a beautiful view.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed here multiple times and it gets better every time. The rooms are clean, friendly staff, and the view is great. The staff will do anything to make your stay a great one. Michael Rives was awesome as he works to give you the best view and deal possible.

• Stayed December 2012
Marion, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

We made reservations through Expedia about 5 days before we left and wanted a king size oceanfront. When we got there and Michael was there at the desk and was REALLY friendly and helpful. We were given our key and went up to the 7th floor out of the elevator and there is our room...NO way was I going to be outside of the elevator...So I went back downstairs and told Micheal that there is NO way I could be outside of elevator!! And of course he was NO problem and there was no other rooms so what did he do but give us a suite!!! Oh yeah!!! It was really beautiful and we could see town and beach!! Loved it!! Thanks Micheal you really set us up!! He was there everynight and was very helpful and extremely friendly!! For a 20 year old kid he had really wonderful manners and always a smile on his face!! He just kept saying that he wanted us to be happy and enjoy our trip!!! Thank you for an amazing trip!! It had been probably 15 years since we had been there and it was really nice to just be well taken care of!!!

Room Tip: The suite was really amazing!!! Plenty of room!!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

This is not the Ritz-Carlton, but for a comfortable, clean stay with very friendly and helpful staff, it was great. We got a terrific rate for an oceanfront view hotel. This time of the year, it would be a terrific place to unwind for a week or more. This hotel has a great workout room, complementary wifi, a kitchenette, and the A/C / heater worked great. It is centrally located and was a terrific find.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Carolinian Oceanfront Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!