“Great Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Carolinian Beach Resort

You added Carolinian Beach Resort to your Saves list
Carolinian Beach Resort
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2506 North Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 (Formerly BEST WESTERN PLUS Carolinian Oceanfront Inn & Suites)   |
Ranked #42 of 215 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
“Great Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

This was my first time in Myrtle Beach and I couldn't have been more pleased especially with the customer service. I didn't know what to expect upon arriving but Richard (front desk) made it efficient and a warm experience. I would definitely come back very soon. Thank you!

• Stayed October 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (509)
Apex, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

I travel all over the east coast of both Carolina's and have stayed in many Best Western's. This was one of the most pleasant stays I've had in a while as the staff at the front desk was very nice and when I met the General Manager in the elevator he offered to change my room to an oceanfront view and made other accomedations for the next morning! The room was very clean, the floor was quite and I had no issues with anything at all. I will be sure to stay here again!

Room Tip: Ask for an odd # room as most of these are oceanfront.
Jacksonville, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

When i got to the hotel i had 15 min. till i had to be at the Sheraton for my ball practice, the wonderful clerk Brittney helped me tremendously i was in and out in 5 minutes, and made it to my practice on time. That night when I came back to the hotel i could not park my truck in the parking garage because my truck was to tall to fit so the very cool parking attendant Terry literally offered me his spot right next to the hotel room which i found was amazing. The next morning i woke up and went to the front desk and they gave me wonderful ideas of what i can do for the day. the next morning when i checked out the beautiful clerk Jenna helped me check out with ease.

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Staying here was a great experience and I would definitely recommend for anyone staying in the area. The staff was professional and helpful. Jenna has such a sweet personality and beautiful face, I wanted to sweep her off her feet and take her back to California!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Great Place to stay! Clean and updated with beautiful ocean views. Located in the Heart of Myrtle Beach near nice restaurants and attractions. Very convenient to the Convention center! Overall a very good value! Only wish they had bottled water in the vending machines!

• Stayed November 2012
Wilmington, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I have done a lot of traveling and stayed in a lot of hotels, but I have never enjoyed my stay as much as I do when I stay at Best Western Carolinian Plus. They have the best manager named Lindsey Defrances. She really makes sure that you are completely satisfied. The resort is so fortunate to have her, because not only does she make you feel welcomed, but she makes you dream about coming back again and again and telling everyone you know about the beautiful resort. The rooms are so comfortable and clean, and you feel like you want to stay and live at the hotel, and when you leave, it's so sad, but you always have the assuring feeling that you are welcomed back anytime and with pleasure. This is the best hotel that I have ever stayed in and would never think about staying in any other place. Try this hotel, I guarantee you will enjoy every second of your stay, especially if you deal with Lindsey Defrances. When I stay here, I never think about traveling to any place in the world, I don't care for a cruise, the Caribbeans, Hawaii, Paris, London, you name it, there is no other place in the world like BEST WESTERN PLUS Carolinian Oceanfront Inn and Suites in Myrtle Beach, SC.

Room Tip: Ocean Front rooms between floors 4-8 are my preference
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Crossville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Personel was helpful, rooms were clean, condo had all we needed & had tickets to the Xmas show by the Carolina Opry & the next day the annual "Dickens festival", all went great. The staff was friendly & responded instantly to our needs. The price was right & I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: We had the 20th floor, I requested a "Quiet" condo away from elevators, etc.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Been to Carolinian Beach Resort? Share your experiences!