I stayed at Captain's Quarters on Spring Break which is April 1 st thur April 5th, 2012. I heard about the bad reviews but decided to see for myself. The room was large and I had the room with the kitchenette and ocean view. The view was great! The hotel is older and needed updating but it was clean. No bugs were found. I enjoyed the bowling alley and the kids loved playing the arcade games in the bowling alley. Our family enjoyed the lazy river and the kiddie pirate pool along with the others. If you want a brand new hotel that has the scent of fresh paint and new carpet this is not your hotel. If you want a hotel that is older but clean and the staff is friendly and this is your hotel. If you want an interior hotel, this is not the place for you. I will admit that I was suprised that this ended up being an exterior hotel. I hope to be back here in a couple of years. I would advise you to ask for the upper level rooms that have been remodeled. I would recommend it to a friend.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Venere, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Captains Quarters Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captains Quarters Family Hotel
- Hotel Captains Quarters Family
- Captains Quarters Myrtle Beach
- Captains Quarters Resort Myrtle Beach Sc
- Captains Quarters Hotel Myrtle Beach South Carolina
- Captains Quarters Motel Myrtle Beach