“GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Ranked #40 of 214 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
“GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

We stayed at Forest Dunes Resort for 3 nights and I felt at home from the MINUTE I walked in! DONA WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! I felt that when I checked in she was very friendly and repeatedly extended out a helping hand with whatever I could possibly need! Even when she was leaving her shift and saw us outside she asked if we needed help. I will definitely be coming back as well as recommending this place to others. The room was great, service was spectacular, and the experience as a whole was just phenomenal!! Thank you for making my stay so delightful!!

• Stayed December 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW via mobile

My family always stays at Forest Dunes. Every visit is wonderful and the units are clean and give us everything we need! Special thanks to Bobby for always being there. He is a service superstar! Can't wait for our next trip!!

• Stayed November 2014
Jenkinsville, South Carolina, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The room was great, floor to ceiling windows facing the ocean with two balconies. Staff very friendly. My biggest thing is there's a road between hotel and ocean, not so good for kids. Pool was not hot enough.

Room Tip: Rooms with windows are oceanfront right corner of building every floor.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
Carey B, General Manager at Forest Dunes Resort, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Cheryl T,

Thank you so much for choosing Forest Dunes for your Myrtle Beach vacation. I too wish that road was not between us and the beach. Luckily, it isn't traveled very much. One of my favorite things about Forest Dunes is the floor to ceiling windows. What a view! I will pass along your comments regarding the pool to the property management team. We are very glad you enjoyed your room and that the staff was friendly. We would love to have you come back to see us! Happy holidays!
FLORENCE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2014

The condo I stayed in was clean. It could have been a little updated. The front desk staff was great helpful and polite. Billy went above and beyond. Dana and Bobby were also nice. The house keeping lady was very nice.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Carey B, General Manager at Forest Dunes Resort, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Stanley H.,

Thank you so much for choosing Forest Dunes as your Myrtle Beach vacation home. We are happy to inform you that many of our owners are updating their units this off-season. Billy, Dana, and Bobby are all key players on our team and we are thankful that they made such an impression on you. We are happy you were pleased with our housekeeping team also. We would love to have you come stay with us again. Have a wonderful holiday season!
Marion, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2014

We have stayed at the Forest Dunes Resort in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina several times throughout the years. Once again, we were not disappointment. Great staff. Great Beach. Close to just about anything you would want to do.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Dear Dalon,

It is really exciting to see that you have chosen Forest Dunes through the years. We appreciate your business. More importantly we consider repeat guests like yourself a part of our family and we look forward to having you come back to stay with us again. Enjoy the holidays!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2014

Great place to stay. Billy is a very nice guy...Will be going back real soon...My next trip will be my third time staying here in the past two years...It's in a nice quiet location but still not that far from everything

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Carey B, General Manager at Forest Dunes Resort, responded to this review, November 16, 2014
Dear Kareem D,

Thank you so much for choosing Forest Dunes for your vacation home. We are happy to hear that you visit us frequently. Billy has been with us for quite some time and is a very important staple at Forest Dunes. He will be happy to see your comment. Forest Dunes is certainly in a nice quiet location. It's what we like most about it. We are actually located on Myrtle Beach's "Golden Mile" and are happy to provide our guests with a peaceful relaxing vacation. We look forward to seeing you again very soon!
Brandon, Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2014

I have never been to Myrtle Beach and I went down to see my mom. When I arrived in MB it was very easy to find the resort. I wanted to Thank Billy,Dana, and Elude they were courteous and friendly very helpful. Love You Guys! It was a very safe area and the cost was great:) I will stay there again. The room was nice other then they need to keep up on the housekeeping because they bathroom was dirty bathtub and floor. The bedroom need to be vacuum around the beds. Other then that it was very nice. I felt at home!! But the registrants Jason to the resort was not so good. I got a drink and asked for a extra shot when I got the drink they charged me $12. for it and it was as clear as water and tasted like water. I asked to talk to the manager when he came out I told him about the drink and showed him I did not drink it and the waiter spilled 1/4 of it on table. I told him I did not want to pay for it and he yelled at me very mean and said you are paying for it no matter what happened.

Room Tip: I thought all room's where great
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Carey B, General Manager at Forest Dunes Resort, responded to this review, November 10, 2014
Dear Suszyq1962,

Thank you so much for choosing Forest Dunes for your vacation home on your first visit to Myrtle Beach. We hope you were able to spend lots of quality time with your mom while you were here. Billy and Dana are both wonderful to have at Forest Dunes. We are very glad you had such a positive experience with our front office staff. They will be happy to see your review as they do their best to make sure everyone feels at home. I also want to thank you for your housekeeping comments as they will be beneficial for our housekeeping team to learn from. I am very sorry for your experience with the bar you visited. Hopefully an experience such as this one will not occur in your future visits to Myrtle Beach. We would absolutely love to have you stay with us again. Please contact us when you are ready to plan your next trip. Have a wonderful day!

Been to Forest Dunes Resort? Share your experiences!