We stayed at Bluewater Resort Aug 15th-18th 2013. I rented a 1 bedroom condo oceanview through Myrtle Beach Rooms for Rent room 1110. You have to check in at the Waverider and no maid service is provided if you rent through them in this hotel which was fine with us being there just 3 days. The price is unbeatable for this time of year. The condo was beautiful, nicely decorated, average galley style kitchen. It was clean and the king size bed was very comfortable. It had a huge balcony with amazing views of the strip and the ocean, but absolutely no privacy at all. The balconies are designed in an odd way and I absolutely hated that. You can see in the pictures you are almost side by side with no wall in between. All the pools are very cold so my husband I did not swim at all which was a disappointment. The indoor jacuzzi was always packed with young children and the outside one was not as hot as it should be. I did not use the lazy river, pools, or jacuzzi across the street at the villas. Parking is across the street. While we were talking in the sitting area across from the arcade one of the biggest roaches I've ever saw fell from a vent in the ceiling. My son then told me he had saw dozens on the rooftop. For the money it can't be beat but for staying there again I definately won't.
- Also Known As:
- Bluewater Hotel
- Bluewater Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Bluewater Myrtle Beach
- Blue Water Resort Myrtle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bluewater Resort is located in the heart of the South Strand section of Myrtle Beach. Our property is comprised of 3 buildings; our main oceanfront building with 15 floors, and two buildings (referred to as villas) directly across the street with 4 floors each. Guests have full access to amenitites in either building, including 4 outdoor pools, 1 indoor/outdoor pool and 5 jacuzzis. All rooms at the Bluewater Resort feature kitchens and private balconies. Choose from studios, 1 or 2 bedroom condos, and enjoy our full service restaurant, and popular beach bar in season. Don't forget to try one of our famous "Bluewater Bruisers", our refreshing signature cocktail! In close proximity to the airport, fine dining, shopping, and movies at Market Commons, the family friendly Bluewater Resort will quickly become your preferred home-away-from-home for years to come! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Bluewater Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.