We expected more from a RESORT. The outdoor pools were a joke, very small, they'd better built a big one instead of 2 small pools. So many people and just 1 hot tub. The indoor pool/hot tub was locked.
The breakfasr buffet at the cafe was horrible, no food choices, not even a fruit, but 2 big tables full of empty plates.
Our toilet was clogged , called the front desk but no one came to fix it.
No wireless internet...couldn't connect at all, first they said we don't need a network password, then they gave us a password that didn't work.
The beach was nice and the hotel surroundings were clean. Good location.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AAA Travel Services, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Beach Colony Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Colony Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Beach Colony Myrtle Beach
- Beach Colony Resort Myrtle Beach
- Beach Colony Resort Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Beach Colony Hotel In Myrtle Beach Sc