We stayed in the North tower in a 2 bdr condo. It was clean and roomy. The tower was less than 100 yards to the beach and 2 nice swimming pools were within the same distance. The property was well maintained and very secure. You felt as if you were isolated from the world. All of the staff were friendly and helpful. The cost of the rental was worth every cent. We'd recommend Ocean Creek to anyone wanting a safe and relaxing vacation in the Myrtle Beach area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Message from TripAdvisor: Condominiums at the Ocean Creek Resort are owned and operated by several different management companies, so quality and service standards may vary. If you wish to book a specific unit or a unit owned or managed by a specific company, please ask about that unit before booking your trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ocean Creek Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Creek Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Creek Resort Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Creek Myrtle Beach