We stayed here with our 4 teenagers in the South Towers. Our condo was a little outdated, but we expected that when we saw the picturess on vrbo. The price compared to other places in MB was a great value. The views of the ocean and downtown Myrtle Beach from the condo were very nice. The pool, snack bar and beach were great. The resort was well maintained and grounds were very clean. If you want to grill outside, you need to walk pass the parking lot to the grill area and bring your own charcoal, it is a big production to cook dinner. But we brought our bocce balls, trac ball sets and happy hour beverages and everyone hung out while Dad cooked.
We enjoyed the location and went over to Barefoot Landing many times for dinner and dessert.
The creek that is formed when the tide comes in is neat to look at, but we were surprised at the
number of people swimming in it at low tide. The signs tell people that there is a high bacteria count in the area, but it didn't seem to bother many people.
I would recommend the Resort staying in the South Towers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Message from TripAdvisor: Condominiums at the Ocean Creek Resort are owned and operated by several different management companies, so quality and service standards may vary. If you wish to book a specific unit or a unit owned or managed by a specific company, please ask about that unit before booking your trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Ocean Creek Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Creek Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Creek Resort Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Creek Myrtle Beach