Not your typlical block on the sand, Ocean Creek feels like a real neighborhood with driveway and walking trails winding through the old oaks (complete with Spanish moss). The condo was very comfortable and quiet. The property's location across the highway from Barefoot Landing is unbeatable. This was our first visit to Ocean Creek's NorthTower and we plan to return to see if the in-season is as perfect as December.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Message from TripAdvisor: Condominiums at the Ocean Creek Resort are owned and operated by several different management companies, so quality and service standards may vary. If you wish to book a specific unit or a unit owned or managed by a specific company, please ask about that unit before booking your trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ocean Creek Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Creek Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Creek Resort Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Creek Myrtle Beach