The staff was so nice and friendly. Very welcoming. We were given a room with the extended balcony and we LOVED it. Was so nice to sit out there day or night and enjoy the view. The only downside to that was the people above our balcony tossed cigarettes down onto ours which Caravelle could do nothing about. Our room was perfect, kitchen had everything we could need, awesome shower. Great beach! Elevators were a bit slow but hey we were on vacation and not much in a hurry!!
Close enough to things to do but far enough that traffic was little. Parking could be tricky but we just made a game out of it as to where we might end up!!! Loved this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Message from TripAdvisor: Condominiums at the Caravelle Resort Hotel are owned and operated by several different management companies, so quality and service standards may vary. If you wish to book a specific unit or a unit owned or managed by a specific company, please ask about that unit before booking your trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Caravelle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Myrtle Beach Caravelle Resort
- Caravelle Resort Myrtle Beach Sc
- Caravelle Hotel Myrtle Beach Sc
- The Caravelle Golf Family Resort