We stayed June 30 to July 3. Our room was exactly as pictured. It was on the 5th floor and ocean front which was awesome. Our floor had a full patio (not just a small balcony) with 2 chaise lounges and 4 chairs. We had a full size stove, refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot in our room and we cooked in our room. There are 6 parking levels for 15 floors. If you were unable to park there, they also had overflow parking across the street. Parking is tight, but we were able to park even with a big Traverse. One elevator was mostly down until our last day there. The change machine was out of service at the laundry area and you had to go across the street to get change. The ice machines are only on the even floors. There was entertainment a few nights which was fun. They have an outside bar. The kids had fun in the lazy river and pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Message from TripAdvisor: Condominiums at the Caravelle Resort Hotel are owned and operated by several different management companies, so quality and service standards may vary. If you wish to book a specific unit or a unit owned or managed by a specific company, please ask about that unit before booking your trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Caravelle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Myrtle Beach Caravelle Resort
- Caravelle Resort Myrtle Beach Sc
- Caravelle Hotel Myrtle Beach Sc
- The Caravelle Golf Family Resort