Stayed at the Caravelle Resort March 23 - 27, 2013 and they had the game room, gift shop and walking areas all closed off for construction. They never told us ahead of time that they would have anything closed because of the construction . They told me at check-in that the indoor pool was closed. There was no trash can in the room , I called the front desk who gave us a wrong number to call maintenance. We asked the housekeeper about getting one and she gave us a trash bag, said she would bring one later, never did. There was a stove but no skillet to cook. The housekeeping will show up to clean rooms very later in the afternoon. The front desk did not even ask how are stay was when we left. I will not be back to this hotel as the service was terrible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Message from TripAdvisor: Condominiums at the Caravelle Resort Hotel are owned and operated by several different management companies, so quality and service standards may vary. If you wish to book a specific unit or a unit owned or managed by a specific company, please ask about that unit before booking your trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AAA Travel Services, Priceline, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Caravelle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Myrtle Beach Caravelle Resort
- Caravelle Resort Myrtle Beach Sc
- Caravelle Hotel Myrtle Beach Sc
- The Caravelle Golf Family Resort