My family, friends and I have been staying at the Caravelle and the Carolina Dunes for years now, and every since my first stay there we have always returned. I recommend it to all my famiy and friends and they feel the same way. I have so many pictures of the sunrise from the balcony, and we would have what we called dolphin watch, when the dolphins would swim by each day was a thrill for us the frist time that we saw it, and remains a vacation staple..Waking each morning and opening the curtains to see the ocean, was such a stress reliever, the window was like a live picture. The place was spacious, and allowed my family room to relax, and the steam shower was not bad either..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Message from TripAdvisor: Condominiums at the Caravelle Resort Hotel are owned and operated by several different management companies, so quality and service standards may vary. If you wish to book a specific unit or a unit owned or managed by a specific company, please ask about that unit before booking your trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, BookIt.com and Expedia so you can book your The Caravelle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Myrtle Beach Caravelle Resort
- Caravelle Resort Myrtle Beach Sc
- Caravelle Hotel Myrtle Beach Sc
- The Caravelle Golf Family Resort