This is a nice hotel if ur on a budget. The hotel is old but its kept up nicely. We stay in a double bed effiency. The view from the 10th floor was amazing! We woke up to dolphins swimming near the beach. The outdoor pool was nice, but didn't use much after someone popped in it. The indoor pool was great.
The elevators were slow, but not any inconvience. The maid service was not good, one would think that u ask them to come in to clean they would, but they only seemed to manage to take out the trash and bring new towels. We have a small child so there was food crumbs every where, but I guess the cleaning staff figured we should clean up after ourselves.
The beds are small and very uncomfortable, we could not get a good night sleep at all. The air conditioner also did not work well, we tried to set it on 60 but woke up sweating every mourning. We would have left the sliding glass door open at night if there was a screen for it.
All in all it was not a good stay for us, but it was the right price for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Message from TripAdvisor: Condominiums at the Caravelle Resort Hotel are owned and operated by several different management companies, so quality and service standards may vary. If you wish to book a specific unit or a unit owned or managed by a specific company, please ask about that unit before booking your trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Caravelle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Myrtle Beach Caravelle Resort
- Caravelle Resort Myrtle Beach Sc
- Caravelle Hotel Myrtle Beach Sc
- The Caravelle Golf Family Resort