We usually stay in North Myrtle, but decided to stay in the heart of Myrtle this year. This resort was very nice and clean, the rooms were gorgeous and the beds very comfortable. The people at the front desk were very friendly and helpful. There were a couple bad things I can say about this place...the parking garage is two streets away and if you don't use valet parking for $12.00 a day, you are forced to park on the upper floors of the garage which is not fun(very tight)...we had an end unit on the third floor where there was a public parking lot to the right of our room. I like to keep the sliding glass door open at night to hear the ocean, but the noise of people coming and going in the public parking lot was very loud and actually woke us up a few times and lastly the pool area is very small, nice but crowed. We went in September and it was crowded can't imagine what it would be like in the middle of summer. We will go back to North Myrtle next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We feature luxurious-, two- and three bedroom condominiums with room service and other amenities including a day spa with hair and nail salon, flat screen TVs, fitness center, indoor & outdoor pools, lazy river, Jacuzzi, oceanfront bar, wireless internet and valet parking. Our full service spa offers massages, facials, men’s spa services and more. Close to many nationally recognized golf courses, restaurants and area attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anderson Ocean Club And Spa, Oceana Resorts
- Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Anderson Ocean Hotel
- Anderson Ocean Myrtle Beach