This was our first trip to MB so we were not sure what to expect. The hotel is located right in the middle of the Strand. The one BR oceanfront unit was large with kitchen, living area, and a nice sized balcony overlooking the ocean; the unit was clean. HGV owns a majority of the units at the Anderson and they have all been upgraded to gorgeous status. Our unit was not one of these, thus not upgraded, but as stated very clean, spacious and more than adequate. The staff was very courteous and the location allowed us to walk to the boardwalk and several good restaurants. All in all a very good first impression.......we would definitely stay there again. BTW the midweek price of $160 per night was a good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We feature luxurious-, two- and three bedroom condominiums with room service and other amenities including a day spa with hair and nail salon, flat screen TVs, fitness center, indoor & outdoor pools, lazy river, Jacuzzi, oceanfront bar, wireless internet and valet parking. Our full service spa offers massages, facials, men’s spa services and more. Close to many nationally recognized golf courses, restaurants and area attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anderson Ocean Club And Spa, Oceana Resorts
- Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Anderson Ocean Hotel
- Anderson Ocean Myrtle Beach