This was a good beach location. Our 1 BR apartment was very nice, clean comfortable furniture and a good looking kitchen, though we never used it. The balcony was small, ocean view, the ocean front ones looked larger. It was very clean and well kept. The parking situation is confusing when you arrive. There is a free lot across the street, or $8 a day to valet. You can drive into the hotel lot to unload . There are several small pools within close range of each other and were not heated when we were there in cool weather. Hot tubs were nice. There is a bar by the pool, no food. We would stay here again if in myrtle Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We feature luxurious-, two- and three bedroom condominiums with room service and other amenities including a day spa with hair and nail salon, flat screen TVs, fitness center, indoor & outdoor pools, lazy river, Jacuzzi, oceanfront bar, wireless internet and valet parking. Our full service spa offers massages, facials, men’s spa services and more. Close to many nationally recognized golf courses, restaurants and area attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, AAA Travel Services, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Anderson Ocean Club And Spa, Oceana Resorts
- Anderson Ocean Hotel
- Anderson Ocean Myrtle Beach