We had a wonderful time.The weather was cold but the resort was very nice.Hotel staff extremely polite.I would suggest waiting until after Easter if your with your kids because none of the amusement parks were open yet,although we did play miniature golf. We went to the a lot of the tourist attractions in the area.There is a great buffet across the street for breakfast.They have an indoor pool as well at the hotel.We had an ocean view which was lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We feature luxurious-, two- and three bedroom condominiums with room service and other amenities including a day spa with hair and nail salon, flat screen TVs, fitness center, indoor & outdoor pools, lazy river, Jacuzzi, oceanfront bar, wireless internet and valet parking. Our full service spa offers massages, facials, men’s spa services and more. Close to many nationally recognized golf courses, restaurants and area attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Anderson Ocean Club And Spa, Oceana Resorts
- Anderson Ocean Hotel
- Anderson Ocean Myrtle Beach