Have been going to Myrtle Beach for 27 Years. Have stayed in six different hotels. I picked this one to stay in just to try it out. Because I was only there for one night I chose an Ocean view. I usually choose ocean front. The balcony was very very small. Overlooked the top of the building next door. Beautiful view of their air conditioners. Hotel was nice. Room was nice. Fairly new hotel so still in great shape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We feature luxurious-, two- and three bedroom condominiums with room service and other amenities including a day spa with hair and nail salon, flat screen TVs, fitness center, indoor & outdoor pools, lazy river, Jacuzzi, oceanfront bar, wireless internet and valet parking. Our full service spa offers massages, facials, men’s spa services and more. Close to many nationally recognized golf courses, restaurants and area attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Low Cost Holidays and Otel so you can book your Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Anderson Ocean Club And Spa, Oceana Resorts
- Anderson Ocean Hotel
- Anderson Ocean Myrtle Beach