“Very nice in the off season - Hilton Vacation Club” 4 of 5 stars

3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2600 N. Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #36 of 216 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Very nice in the off season - Hilton Vacation Club”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Came here on a Hilton Vacation Club promotion and really enjoyed the location & people. We had Chris R. for our HVC sales person and easily spent 2 hours talking with him (didn't buy HVC). The room we got (1 bedroom king with Kitchen) had a great view of the ocean. Staff here are great. I can see how these accomodations would be very noisy in the summer b/c the bedroom is off the hall (window to the walkway) and there is no way you don't hear people going back & forth. Here in February, it didn't really matter. Indoor pools are very chlorinated ;-( Out door pool is ok (smallish) and outdoor lazy river looks nice (too cold to use it). Hot tub outside & inside..outside one is always busy - even in February. Recommend getting a room on the highest floor possible for the best views. (which are spectacular on the 20th floor).

Room Tip: Get highest floor possible for spectacular views. Bring earplugs to dampen night traffic noise.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (449)
Gastonia, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

My husband surprised me with a visit to this wonderful spa and resort location. The front desk staff, Autumn and Mary were the best. They were able to answerquestions immediately and accurately. It is apparent they love what they do and all about making sure every visitor feels like they are at home and welcome.My trip to the spa was so relaxing and well worth the cost. Erin was my massage therapist and she was superb. I always appreciate a massage therapist who takes the time find out what my needs are instead of assuming. The atmosphere at this wonderful place is friendly and inviting. My only issue would be sharing the pool area with the children if you are trying to be romantic.

Room Tip: Corner Suites is much quieter and the spacing of the room is great!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I made contact with Oceana Resort by calling 800-624-8969 a few days ago to plan a trip for a very special up coming weekend, Valentine's day weekend of February 15th through February 17th. I placed several calls that day to plan my trip and book a room. Well after serveral calls and then making my final call I spoke with Sherrell. This employee was so very help in making my weekend dreams to come true. Sherrell went the extra mile to help me book the ocean front room with the king size bed that I wanted. MANAGEMENT, "TAKE NOTICE" of this employee going that extra mile. I am ever so greatful she was the employee that i got to talk to when I call back. During my earlier call that day I did not get what I really wanted in terms of the room. Sherrell searched and searched to make the room that I want with the bed that I wanted to come true. I am so looking forward to this trip from North Carolina to Myrtle Beach South Carolina. Customers if you need help in really getting the room that you want, call Sherrell. SHERRELL THANKS A MILLION****************************

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Cloverport, Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Excellent! We were snow birds wanting some milder weather. We actually could walk on the Beach & saw others with towels & bathing suits sun bathing in January. Our balcony had a great Ocean view & easy access. Fitness Center top notch, Spa, in & out door Pools with the indoor heated. Everything was clean and well kept. Service, as well, excellent.
The only thing I would suggest is bring a big terry bath robe if you go swimming in the heated indoor pool in winter. You have to go thru the Valet area to get to the pool.The wind gave me shivers with my wet hair.
Also, when you want your car, I suggest you call the desk 5 - 10 minutes before to give the Valet enough time to go to the other building & bring it over. Unless you don't mind waiting in the lobby or outside & also call to allow time for the Bell Man to bring up a cart when you are ready to leave..

Room Tip: We were on the 14th floor. Perfect for viewing the Ocean from our balcony.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Orlando, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

Beds need improvement... They are stiff and not good to sleep in... Great Oceanfront view room with the balcony. Staff was ok, nothing to really remember about them. Indoor and Outdoor pools were great amenities.

Room Tip: For sure need an Ocean View!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Fredericksburg, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

We went to Myrtle Beach to hear a presentation on the Hilton Grand Vacation at Anderson Ocean Club, but were originally put up at the Patricia Grand. During the presentation we mentioned how disappointed we were in the Patricia Grand, and would have preferred to stay at the Anderson. The sales manager got us moved, so we spent the final two nights at the Anderson. Am I thrilled he was able to move us! Our room (an oceanfront 1 BR suite) was spacious and well appointed; the bed was comfortable and everything was clean. The bathroom featured a large jacuzzi tub, which I took advantage of.

The service was wonderful. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The concierge made us dinner reservations, and was helpful with directions when we needed them. The valet service was very helpful and I was glad I didn't have to walk to the garage to get the card (it was cold every day, and rainy one day)

I'd never thought I wanted to go to Myrtle Beach, but I'm glad we went, and I think we'll be back!

Room Tip: splurge on an oceanfront. While every room has a view, some views are better than others
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Whitby, Ont.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Great location for walking on the beach, pier, and central downtown of Myrtle Beach. Also just drive a few minutes and your at Broadway at the Beach. Accomodations were nice and clean and extra supplies were given when requested. However, didn't receive great marks for the size of their indoor pool and hot tub. Some other places in Myrtle Beach have larger pools and also an indoor lazy river. So when travelling in the winter time with kids not as exciting for them for their waterplay. Was able to upgrade our room upon arrival but it took an extreme length of time for them to do that. It shouldn't be that difficult to do. Could've done it over the phone alot easier. Keep in mind alot of resorts in Myrtle Beach are managed by big corporations who own many resorts under their umbrella companies. Therefore, front desk had to call elsewhere to make the changes.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Been to Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Resorts? Share your experiences!