Came here on a Hilton Vacation Club promotion and really enjoyed the location & people. We had Chris R. for our HVC sales person and easily spent 2 hours talking with him (didn't buy HVC). The room we got (1 bedroom king with Kitchen) had a great view of the ocean. Staff here are great. I can see how these accomodations would be very noisy in the summer b/c the bedroom is off the hall (window to the walkway) and there is no way you don't hear people going back & forth. Here in February, it didn't really matter. Indoor pools are very chlorinated ;-( Out door pool is ok (smallish) and outdoor lazy river looks nice (too cold to use it). Hot tub outside & inside..outside one is always busy - even in February. Recommend getting a room on the highest floor possible for the best views. (which are spectacular on the 20th floor).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We feature luxurious-, two- and three bedroom condominiums with room service and other amenities including a day spa with hair and nail salon, flat screen TVs, fitness center, indoor & outdoor pools, lazy river, Jacuzzi, oceanfront bar, wireless internet and valet parking. Our full service spa offers massages, facials, men’s spa services and more. Close to many nationally recognized golf courses, restaurants and area attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Anderson Ocean Club And Spa, Oceana Resorts
- Anderson Ocean Hotel
- Anderson Ocean Myrtle Beach