We have stayed at the Anderson several times. It is the cleanest, nicest hotel on the beach. It is centrally located and an easy walk to the boardwalk. The staff is very nice. The first time we stayed it was buy a night / get a night free, the next time it was "free breakfast across the street each morning". I notice now that the freebies are a thing of the past, (except for free putt putt all day long across the street) but we wait for the rates to go down and we take our own breakfast. We can make these small sacrifices for the quality of the hotel. It is very quiet, a wonderful bed and we really felt like we were more in a condo than a hotel. Would have liked a free upgrade to ocean front from ocean view, but again, freebies are far and few between now. We love the Anderson and highly recommend it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We feature luxurious-, two- and three bedroom condominiums with room service and other amenities including a day spa with hair and nail salon, flat screen TVs, fitness center, indoor & outdoor pools, lazy river, Jacuzzi, oceanfront bar, wireless internet and valet parking. Our full service spa offers massages, facials, men’s spa services and more. Close to many nationally recognized golf courses, restaurants and area attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anderson Ocean Club And Spa, Oceana Resorts
- Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Anderson Ocean Hotel
- Anderson Ocean Myrtle Beach