Check-in was a breeze and under literally under two minutes. Front attendant was welcoming and nice. Located just steps away from the ocean and a hop and skip from Broadway at the beach. Hotel was clean and so was the room. Room could use a few updates. We had the King ocean view suite and the beds were comfortable but the furniture gives you the impression that you are visiting your great grand parents (no offense to anyone) or they bought them from a thrift store. Shower was a bit low but im 6ft 4in. Minus the furniture, which to be honest was in great shape, this is a great place to stay for a quick weekend. Hope this helped and enjoy your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Dayton House Resort, a Myrtle Beach Hotel, we strive to provide our guests a relaxed, uncrowded, family atmosphere. We have over an acre of oceanfront lawn filled with yellow umbrella covered personal picnic tables. Each table has four chairs and two lounges, creating a wonderful beach front setting for our couples and families. Add to this another acre of oceanfront pools and decks, including Myrtle Beach's first walk-in, overflow swimming pool, an indoor pool, an indoor-outdoor pool, three indoor and outdoor hot tubs, a kiddie pool and a lazy river, and you will understand why guest have been returning to the Dayton House for over forty years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Dayton House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dayton House Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Dayton Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Dayton House Myrtle Beach
- Dayton Myrtle Beach