We stayed in what I believe they called an angled ocean view efficiency. This room reminded me of the type of rooms I would rent back in my college days (the 80s). The room was quite small and the bathroom was claustrophobic. I would find it very trying to spend more than a weekend in the room.
The place was clean except for a bit of mildew around the edges of the tub. The carpet was new. The view was fine. The pool facilites were very nice...a big, warm pool and more. The grassy area was lovely and I spent some time sunning there. The location was good, too.
- Also Known As:
- Dayton House Hotel
- Dayton House Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Dayton Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Dayton House Myrtle Beach
- Dayton Myrtle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Dayton House Resort, a Myrtle Beach Hotel, we strive to provide our guests a relaxed, uncrowded, family atmosphere. We have over an acre of oceanfront lawn filled with yellow umbrella covered personal picnic tables. Each table has four chairs and two lounges, creating a wonderful beach front setting for our couples and families. Add to this another acre of oceanfront pools and decks, including Myrtle Beach's first walk-in, overflow swimming pool, an indoor pool, an indoor-outdoor pool, three indoor and outdoor hot tubs, a kiddie pool and a lazy river, and you will understand why guest have been returning to the Dayton House for over forty years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MyrtleBeachHotels, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Dayton House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.