After spending six weeks at the Dayton House in the fall, we returned for another six weeks between January and February. Even though the weather was cooler than the year before, we certainly enjoyed spending time walking on the beach and taking advantage of all the amenities offered by the Dayton House for their "snow bird" visitors. As always, we had a wonderful time renewing friendships with other hotel visitors. The outstanding staff of the Dayton House makes us feel ike we are truly welcome in our home away from home. We love the Dayton House!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Dayton House Resort, a Myrtle Beach Hotel, we strive to provide our guests a relaxed, uncrowded, family atmosphere. We have over an acre of oceanfront lawn filled with yellow umbrella covered personal picnic tables. Each table has four chairs and two lounges, creating a wonderful beach front setting for our couples and families. Add to this another acre of oceanfront pools and decks, including Myrtle Beach's first walk-in, overflow swimming pool, an indoor pool, an indoor-outdoor pool, three indoor and outdoor hot tubs, a kiddie pool and a lazy river, and you will understand why guest have been returning to the Dayton House for over forty years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Dayton House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dayton House Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Dayton Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Dayton House Myrtle Beach
- Dayton Myrtle Beach