This is our first time staying here. We really enjoyed our stay and we will definitely be back. This is an older hotel, but it was nice and clean. The people who worked here are really customer oriented. They were so nice and friendly and helpful. We came to the area for our 21st wedding anniversary . Our room had a nice view of the ocean which we loved. We also enjoyed the sauna and hot tub . Next year we will stay here again. This is the third year in a row that we have come to this area . Good job. Dayton house.
One thing to add, they should break ties with the restaurant Uncle Johns. We did not enjoy the food. Breakfast was omelettes, and the were really dry and bad cheese overpowered the eggs. Skip it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Dayton House Resort, a Myrtle Beach Hotel, we strive to provide our guests a relaxed, uncrowded, family atmosphere. We have over an acre of oceanfront lawn filled with yellow umbrella covered personal picnic tables. Each table has four chairs and two lounges, creating a wonderful beach front setting for our couples and families. Add to this another acre of oceanfront pools and decks, including Myrtle Beach's first walk-in, overflow swimming pool, an indoor pool, an indoor-outdoor pool, three indoor and outdoor hot tubs, a kiddie pool and a lazy river, and you will understand why guest have been returning to the Dayton House for over forty years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Dayton House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dayton House Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Dayton Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Dayton House Myrtle Beach
- Dayton Myrtle Beach