We were in Myrtle Beach for a trade fair and stayed at the Dayton House mainly for the location plus the price...the room was great ..good beds, clean room & bathroom..nice kitchenette we didn't use but was nice to have fridge & coffee maker plus enough coffee to make 4 cups a day.
we had a angle view room but could see the beach from the bed and the balcony was great..faced west so got afternoon sun which was great on a 70 degree day..but maybe not in summer!..there was about 6 non handicapped parking spaces under building and more across the street but we always seemed to the the last close one each time we came back.
We had a 9th floor room which let us see the beach over the nextdoor bldg...all of this for $44 a night too.
- Also Known As:
- Dayton House Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Dayton House Hotel
- Dayton Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Dayton House Myrtle Beach
- Dayton Myrtle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Dayton House Resort, a Myrtle Beach Hotel, we strive to provide our guests a relaxed, uncrowded, family atmosphere. We have over an acre of oceanfront lawn filled with yellow umbrella covered personal picnic tables. Each table has four chairs and two lounges, creating a wonderful beach front setting for our couples and families. Add to this another acre of oceanfront pools and decks, including Myrtle Beach's first walk-in, overflow swimming pool, an indoor pool, an indoor-outdoor pool, three indoor and outdoor hot tubs, a kiddie pool and a lazy river, and you will understand why guest have been returning to the Dayton House for over forty years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, MyrtleBeachHotels, Venere, Priceline, BookIt.com, Travelocity, MyrtleBeachHotels, Expedia, Olotels, Agoda, Hotwire and Tingo so you can book your Dayton House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.