We have been staying at the Dayton House for many years,and have loved every trip.You have have everything you need there or in walking distance.Great place to stay.We have also told our friends and family members how nice everything is and they have started staying there also.Great views of the ocean in the angleview rooms,the kitchenettes are very nice.The only thing I can think of they need to change is to put bigger coffeemakers in the the kitchens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Dayton House Resort, a Myrtle Beach Hotel, we strive to provide our guests a relaxed, uncrowded, family atmosphere. We have over an acre of oceanfront lawn filled with yellow umbrella covered personal picnic tables. Each table has four chairs and two lounges, creating a wonderful beach front setting for our couples and families. Add to this another acre of oceanfront pools and decks, including Myrtle Beach's first walk-in, overflow swimming pool, an indoor pool, an indoor-outdoor pool, three indoor and outdoor hot tubs, a kiddie pool and a lazy river, and you will understand why guest have been returning to the Dayton House for over forty years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Dayton House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dayton House Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Dayton Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Dayton House Myrtle Beach
- Dayton Myrtle Beach