Stayed here last week while hubby was playing at the World Am. They honoured the World Am discount and we sprang for the Ocean Front Corner Suite in the Suites building. Very quiet as we were on the top floor corner facing the ocean. Loved being able to sit out on the balcony and watch the action on the beach and the lazy river. We never used the pool, lazy river, or the umbrellas and chairs out front but it all looked very nice. All the housekeeping staff we met were very friendly and gave the privacy we wanted, but they made sure that they did all we wanted to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Dayton House Resort, a Myrtle Beach Hotel, we strive to provide our guests a relaxed, uncrowded, family atmosphere. We have over an acre of oceanfront lawn filled with yellow umbrella covered personal picnic tables. Each table has four chairs and two lounges, creating a wonderful beach front setting for our couples and families. Add to this another acre of oceanfront pools and decks, including Myrtle Beach's first walk-in, overflow swimming pool, an indoor pool, an indoor-outdoor pool, three indoor and outdoor hot tubs, a kiddie pool and a lazy river, and you will understand why guest have been returning to the Dayton House for over forty years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, MyrtleBeachHotels, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Dayton House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dayton House Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Dayton Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Dayton House Myrtle Beach
- Dayton Myrtle Beach