“Perfect for Kids and Adults!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 32 Fun & Games in Myrtle Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Essex Junction, VT
“Perfect for Kids and Adults!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

What a fun way to spend an hour with kids. Uses your imagination, problem solving and a lot of walking. A ton of fun.

Pennsylvania, United States
9 attraction reviews
“Expensive and confusing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

This was too expensive for the experience of walking back and forth trying to find stuff to complete quests. Paid about $40 for 75 minutes with the dragon wand and only finished 4 runes out of about 16. Glad I didn't pay more for the more expensive package as I don't think we would have had a chance to use the special powers that you pay extra for. It's also frustrating since some of the stations don't activate easily and require several tries and we required help to find things and get things to activate. Basically you spend 75 minutes walking around pointing a plastic wand at stuff. You don't actually collect anything, it's all electronic. You get to keep the wand but you pay for it and it doesn't do anything at home. It would be nice if it at least lit up, and this was the most expensive dragon wand that you pay more for. I had fun doing this with my daughter but she got frustrated and was almost crying because we were having trouble finding stuff. Also there was only one employee there to help us but he was nice at least.

Visited May 2013
Stamford
35 attraction reviews
“Kids are hooked!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

This was the first time we visited Magiquest and our kids are huge Harry Potter and strategy game fans, so I'm surprised we hadn't before. They loved it! It was pricey and challenging for our six year old, so I'm glad we had my husband just buy the visitor type pass, so he could help her. It was not crowded at all and the head Magi was helpful. He was a little too into it! My kids want to be him when they grow up!

Nashville, Tennessee
4 attraction reviews
“Kids loved this!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Kids had a blast and I got quite the workout running all over this interactive, live-action game. The Duels could benefit from some instructions before dropping the kids directly into the game, but otherwise, lots of fun. Kids can't wait to go back!

Detroit, Michigan
7 attraction reviews
“Mini-Wizards running everywhere, bring lots of cash!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

My son absolutely LOVED MagiQuest for 3 years straight... He'll tell you he's too old now (14) but his wands still have a prominent place on a shelf in his room!!
Everyone below is right...the place is expensive. For about $35 you get an hour of time, a standard wand (the "toppers" which light up, etc... are $10 more). 1 adult can go in with each kid, others are charged, and don't get a wand. You walk through (the kids RUN) and solve riddles, flailing your wands everywhere trying to get the animated items to wake up. 1 hour isn't enough, so you pay more $$... I felt terrible for the lady in front of me with 4 kids...
Unless you absolutely crave a carnival atmosphere where everyone is on crack, DO NOT GO ON A SATURDAY... you will be in line all day.
Overall, I'm glad we did it. Like I said my son still treasures his wands (although he'll say he doesn't); the marketing was perfect with all of the Harry Potter movies out.

Visited March 2013