“Truly Awesome!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 774 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Dessert, Buffet, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Dining in a Brazilian Steakhouse has been compared to having a well orchestrated ballet serve guests dinner. From the moment guests are seated they are welcomed to our extensive salad bar of hot and cold seasonal favorites, which features seafood and sushi. A continuous table side service of savory choices of more than 15 different cuts of beef, pork, lamb, poultry and fish will be prepared and presented by our Gauchos.Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse Churrascaria is proud to serve the finest dishes in the flavorful tradition of the Brazilian Gauchos by offering quality food with excellent service. Rioz features a full-service bar with a wide selection of wines that compliment the meal.
Charleston, South Carolina
“Truly Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

My husband and I and three other couples went here for dinner June 14th. This place had it all...great food, nice ambiance, and attentive and entertaining wait staff. It's a bit pricey but VERY GOOD! One of the couples in our party paid for everyone in our group so ours was free. However, we we're prepared to pay for our meal otherwise. Go and have a fabulous time.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
thanksfordining, Guest Relations Manager at Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
We are beyond ecstatic to hear that you and your friends enjoyed every aspect of your visit with us! Please come back and see us again very soon.

Pickerington, Ohio
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I came here for the first time in March on a golf trip. I was very impressed. I came here with my wife and another couple to celebrate our wedding anniversary. I was a little nervous because I had been raving about this place for months. They did not disappoint. It was just as good as the first time. The service was perfect, the food excellant. Yes it is a little expensive but worth every penny. Treat yourself and go to Rioz!!!!

Visited June 2013
Wilkes
“Best Food at Myrtle Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

A bit pricey but WOW what a great dining experience! Great food and service. You should treat yourself to this one!

Visited June 2013
“Great Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

I enjoy doing my research and I always trust TripAdvisor so I could not pass up a consistently well rated restaurant that would meet our "first dinner in myrtle beach" expectations. My expectations were exceeded even though I knew it was going to be good. The salad bar had lots of options and the food was great. I have been to more expensive Brazilian restaurants where I live and this was better than most of them. Great choice!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“Poor..”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Everything literally tastes the same. The sausage wasn't even good! How do you mess up sausage?! Quality of food was very poor, but the staff and salad bar were decent.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
thanksfordining, Guest Relations Manager at Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Thank you for visiting us at Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse in Myrtle Beach and thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your experience. Our goal at Rioz always revolves around providing our guest with an experience that exceeds your expectations for both service and food. We strive to distinguish the style of hospitality that we offer, while taking exceptional care while preparing your food. It is clear from your comments, however, that we did not nearly achieve our goals in your recent experience. The feedback we receive from our guests is very important to us and we will be using your comments as an opportunity to improve our operations, and the future experiences of our guests. We can only hope that you will be willing to give us another opportunity to take care of you in the future. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you soon.