“Great Oceanfront Condo” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Royale Palms Condominiums by Hilton

You added Royale Palms Condominiums by Hilton to your Saves list
Royale Palms Condominiums by Hilton
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   10000 Beach Club Drive, Tower 2, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572   |
Hotel deals
Special Rate
Rates from $79
Ranked #33 of 214 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Cary, North Carolina
“Great Oceanfront Condo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

Attended a business conference here recently. Loved our oceanfront 2 bedroom condo on the 22nd floor. Upscale, spacious and great views. Very convenient to the conference center, as well as the amenities of the Hilton, which is attached (Starbucks, business center, etc).

We ordered room service one night, and after she brought our order up to the 22nd floor, we realized that we really needed to take it back down to the conference center, where the other 2 members of our party were setting up for the conference. Our server packed everything back up for us and wheeled her cart over to the conference center. And the food was great!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We had our family wedding here in Myrtle Beach and we stayed at the Royal Palms with my brother and his family and my father and his wife. We shared a two bedroom condo with a single that was next door. The place was huge and had everything we needed for the 5 night stay. It was the best family vacation I have ever had thanks to the room and the amenities. Since it is a Hilton property you have use of the pool(s) at the property as well as the Embassy Suites water park which was all the kids wanted to do. The beach was perfect, and they rent chairs and cabanas from the hotel.
We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a two bedroom condo, for the money you can't go wrong.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Walled Lake, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

This is a very nice complex with spacious rooms. At check-in we were upgraded b/c the AC wasn't working in our room but it didn't work in the 2nd room either.
The rooms are in need of updating. Besides the chipping paint, the TV was old, and so small you couldn't even see the full screen. Sounds silly, but the shower was fantastic, great water pressure!!
Enjoyed The Wet Whistle, poolside bar...good drinks and a relaxed atmosphere.

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
GeneralManager15, Manager at Royale Palms Condominiums by Hilton, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and we’re very sorry you were unhappy with your guest room. Guest feedback is incredibly important to us and we are taking your comments into consideration as we improve our on-property experience. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you, if your travels bring you back to our area.
Sincerely, Randy DeVaux
Godwin, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

We had a family reunion at the Royal Palms Condominiums. We stayed for 4 days and the hotel accommodated us very well. The staff was friendly and helpful. The facility was clean from the front lobby to our personal condos. The room we stayed in was The 2BR/2BA was exquisite. Everything you needed to cook if you chose to do so. Tile floors in the kitchen and bathroom with granite countertops. A bar with 4 chairs in the kitchen. The master bedroom contained King size bed with walk-in closet. The bath with double sinks and garden tub. The guest bath single sink with shower. The living area was open and quite spacious. There was a dining room and the table accommodated 8. We stayed on the 9th floor and our balcony was large with 2 patio tables. The veiw of the ocean was breath taking. There were doorbells which was a nice touch. There were 3 pools and a bar that sat between them to get drinks and food. The food served at our banquet was devine. We had all we needed to make our family reunion a success. The parking cost $8/day and Wi-Fi was $9.95/day. I felt with such a big party the cost of those items should have been waived. Overall, it was a great getaway!

Room Tip: The larger balconies seemed to be mid-way of the condo. We stayed in room 9204 and all the balconies...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

The Royal Palms Condominiums is an excellent facility that can accommodate both families and couples. I have stayed there twice this summer and the experience has been awesome. The facilities are superb and the staff treats you like special guest. I encourage anyone going to Myrthle Beach to stay at the Royal Palms. It is the only place I stay!!

Room Tip: Ask for an Ocean View for the best value. The balcony (chairs) allows you to sit and enjoy the beac...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here the first week of October. I got lost but finally found it after night fall. As i approached the entrance It was a muggy night but there was a costal breeze, refreshing. It reminded me of the islands! We stayed on the 20 th floor ,no checking in the key was mailed 2 me prior. Upon opening the door 2 the condo ,all the blinds were pulled opened. I was awe struck 2 have a crystal clear view a full moon that night & ocean,beautiful. I then went out on the full wrap around balcony, It looked as if could reach out & touch the moon! There was some general wear& tear in the condo nothing major,I was very comfortable. The kitchen was fine,plenty of dishes,glasses,etc. definitely could use a frying/sauté pan but I made due. Nice jacuzzi tub , washer & dryer ,spacious for 3-4 people. Very small pool for RP,it was closed for the season but I used the Hilton's adjacent pool & hot tub,cute bar area,a few cabanas,relaxing area. RP is connected 2 & shares a walkway w/ the Hilton. There's a well stocked store w/ Starbucks coffee & other conveniences. The only negative for me was the actual location & north MB beachfront. I've been 2 MB but on the main strip the sand was ok but water was very nice. The beach front @ RP was kinda icky! There was foam at the edge of the beach. The further west I walked the more foam. No 1 else seemed bothered but me. No foam at the main beach ,that day the water was beautiful ,it had bluish green color,like islands! (No , I didn't have any cocktails that day;) I was further away then I expected from the main strip & attractions than I realized. Now I understand such logistics. Was lucky 2 see a few live bands for Octoberfest .
You need a car 2 survive & enjoy all of MB. Plenty of stores & such about a mile away.

• Stayed October 2012
Boone, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Have one of the penthouse sweats and it was extra clean and nice. Everything you need is just steps away. The beach is just seconds from my front door. All the staff has been very helpful. I will be back many more times.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Royale Palms Condominiums by Hilton? Share your experiences!