“the best place for sun, sand, sea and rest!” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
$69 a night + breakfast
Ranked #13 of 214 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
atlanta
“the best place for sun, sand, sea and rest!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2010

We wanted a quick peaceful getaway from Atlanta. We have been to MB many times before but this is by far the best hotel we have stayed in! With a 5 year old the pool, beach and breakfast downstairs was fantastic! We will be back very soon!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (338)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2010

The hotel staff is very accomodating. When we realized we made a mistake and booked a room during bike week, they us asked us to just try and stay anyway and we did. When the music started at 11:30pm, it was stopped within 5 minutes. We have experienced noise issues at other establishments and nothing was ever done. The staff did a GREAT job in making sure that our stay was very nice and uneventful. We plan to stay here again when we return to Myrtle Beach. We owe a special thanks to Jason and his staff.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2010

This place was perfect. Very clean!! I traveled with my husband, my son, two of his friends, their wives and two small children. It was perfect! I have no complaints. Everyone enjoyed it. We stayed in room 402, a three bedroom. Great kitchen, washer and dryer a plus! Lots of room! The staff was very helpful, anything I called down for was there in minutes! Housekeeping was great! The pools were very clean too. I can't say enough nice things about this place. I can't wait to go back!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2010

I don't normally do this but I feel it's important for travelers to know details about this resort. My husband and I vacationed here in May 2010 and were very disappointed! We purposly did not rent a car so we could relax and take advantage of the hotel amenities, BIG MISTAKE! First off, the hotel advertises a tiki bar...what they don't mention is that it CLOSES AT 5! On our first day, we got to tho hotel around 4pm and wanted to sit outside and have some drinks, but only had time for 1 drink because before you knew it, they were closing! STUPID! So we walked down the beach and found another resort that acutally kept their bar open and had a blast. Another thing is the restaurant, it was a complete joke, I've seen Kid menu's with better selection. At a glance it looks like a nice restaurant, but it is NOT! Their menu consists of a burger, chicken fingers, or a chicken sandwich. I of course had the chicken sandwich and it was so bad I couldn't even finish it. I'm pretty sure the chicken was microwaved and not grilled. Last thing to discuss is the POOL. IT is the smallest pool on the street. If you look around you see that the other resorts have large multiple pools, which is a lot nicer. The only good thing I can say is that the room was clean and nice but that is it. So, we basically used the hotel to sleep in and that is it! You may as well stay somewhere else and take advantage of the amenities. The night we walked down the beach, we came upon a hotel called the Coral Beach Resort and it was awesome, they had beautiful indoor pools, and an awesome beachfront deck/bar, I wish we would have stayed there.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Hilliard, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2010

This was my first visit to MB and the staff at this resort almost ruined it for me. I was very upset at how my family and I were treated like we were asking for the moon. The staff is unfamiliar with the local area, unwilling to speak to the guests in a friendly and meaningful tone.

Had it not been for the room and the view I wouldve suggested we take our business elsewhere.

• Stayed May 2010
Asheville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2010

Me and my two sons and my husband stayed 3 nights in the side oceanview efficiency and we had plenty of space and the room was very clean and nicely decorated. Parking was not a problem. Check in was fast. The guy at the desk barely said a word to me. The only negative thing I have to say is that the beds are really hard! We could not wait to get out of that bed! My kids loved the lazy river and they have a 1ft pool and my 4 year old had a blast! The breakfast was really good. Kids eat free $7 for adults, full buffet. The best do it yourself waffles I have ever tasted. They have this machine that pours the batter and then the waffle maker has a timer on it and it delivers a dinner plate size waffle that is fluffy and delicious! My husband loved the hashbrowns. the restaurant staff constantly asks if there is anything they can do, Very Courteous! We ate dinner there two nights the first night the kids wanted Papa Johns Pizza, they delivered right to our room. The dinner menu is limited but just ok, for the price you may want to spend elsewhere. Our bill was $35 for a grilled chikn sand w. fry, chikn tenders for kids w/fry, and my husband had the BBQ sand w/ fry. It was close to most of our activites and the beach was fabulous. The pool and hot tub were never crowded and there's plenty of space on the beach for whatever. I will be returning every year to this same resort! Go! it is worth it.

Kunkletown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2010

We had a Great time on our week stay !! We have stayed there ,the last 3 years now and always a Wonderful stay. There was one mishap around the pool but not enough to keep us from coming back to the Wonderful Paradise Resort !!
Thanks again to the wonderful STAFF !!!!!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family

Been to Paradise Resort? Share your experiences!