“Best vacation ever!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 214 hotels in Myrtle Beach
Cap-Haitien, Haiti
“Best vacation ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Loved the oceanfront view and the comfortable beds. Everything clean and comfortable. The pools and lazy river were great as it was too cool to spend much time on the beach! Brought the grand kids and they wanted to stay on property and in the pools everyday! Very quiet in the room and didn't have to worry about the grand kids being too noisy as there was great sound insulation. Did not want to leave!

• Stayed November 2012
Paradisegm, General Manager at Paradise Resort, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Thank you for choosing Paradise. I am happy to see that you and your grandkids had a great time! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make a future stay more enjoyable.

1,000 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (257)
Brantford, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Paradise Resort for the 1st time from Nov. 5th to 10th. We were in oceanfront room 909. Very large and very clean....staff very courtesy and amenities pretty standard.Breakfast was part of our package and very good with omlettes made to order.
Sandels was enclosed and did get rather hot because of the lack of ventilation.
Quiet location and a bit of a drive to attractions.......over all good value..

Room Tip: if u are getting a one bedroom get beside another one bedroom,,our last night the 3 bedroom had a pa...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your recent stay at Paradise. I am glad to see that you enjoyed the breakfast and that Paradise was a good value. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit to Paradise.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I've stayed at the Paradise Resort twice... and they have never disappointing me. There was not a time that even when I did have an issue which was rare.. the GM was on it!! The staff is super impeccable especially Janet! The rooms were clean and the housekeepers were there to give us anything we needed. I will be booking very soon for our Girls getaway Summer Vacation.

Jennifer A.

Room Tip: All parts of the resort are good! Not a Bad room in the house!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Paradisegm, General Manager at Paradise Resort, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Thank you for your recent stay at Paradise. I certainly appreciate your comments and will pass them on to the staff. I also look forward to seeing you and your friends during your summer vacation! Please let us know if you need anything to make your future stay more enjoyable.
Winchester, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Paradise Resort is a very good hotel, rooms are clean, good size. The staff is very friendly and helpful. It was good to see them cleaning every morning the pool areas, the maids did a great job, it was good to see security walking the premises. The restaurant has a very good breakfast. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. I would reccomend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Paradisegm, General Manager at Paradise Resort, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thank you for choosing Paradise. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and will reccommend us in the future. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to make a future stay more enjoyable.
Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Paradise Resort is a nice hotel, a good value for the money. My husband and I came down for a week of golf and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We booked all of our golf through their X-1000 phone number and was able to get rates that were better than the advertised specials in the newspapers. The room was very clean, had a comfortable bed, and beautiful view of the ocean. We had to call the front desk a couple of times over minor issues and they immediately responded. We have never experienced such friendly and quick customer service! The front desk was extremely helpful and friendly. One highlight of our stay was our breakfast each morning in the restaurant. The staff was outstanding: extremely friendly and courteous, going out of their way to make you feel welcome. The man that made the omelets was terrific. He remembered my order from the previous days and always had something nice to say. He even came over on our last day to wish us a safe ride home! This level of customer service was way above the normal, far exceeding what we have experienced in our many travels. The pool area was very nice also. The only negative that I have for the hotel is that they did not have a community laundry available on site for those staying in units that did not have a washer/dryer. We had to go to their sister property 3 doors down and use theirs.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing Paradise. I certainly appreciate your comments and am glad to see that your golf vacation was a relaxing and enjoyable one. Your comments will certainly be shared with the staff. Once again, thank you for staying with Paradise and I hope to see you again soon.
Durham, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

This was my first time at the Paradise Resort. Very friendly front desk staff and extremely helpful. We asked to be moved from our room due to a a very loud snoring neighbor and the horrible cigarette smoke that was wafting in from the balcony area. Apparently the rooms are all nonsmoking but guests are allowed to smoke on the balconies. Makes no sense to me that this is allowed because the smoke can linger to the floors above, below of next to the suite where the smoke is coming from. We could not sit out and enjoy the balcony area in the evening for this reason. The room itself was very clean and nicely furnished. Big bathrooms and comfortable beds. Housekeeping does a wonderful job of keeping the rooms clean.

As you can see the only complaint I had was about the cigarette smoke on the balcony. It wouldn't stop me from staying here again but I do think that no smoking should mean no smoking on any part of the hotel. I did complain to the front desk but not sure that my complaint would result in any changes. Hopefully if enough people would complain, they will change their policy.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your recent stay at Paradise. Your comments are very important and I certainly understand your frustration. At this time, we do allow our guests to smoke on the balcony. We will certainly make every attempt to ensure your comfort during a future stay. Once again, thank your for choosing Paradise and I look forward to seeing you again soon.
Jacksonville, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

I loved loved loved the hotel it was simply amazing! My husband and I needed a much needed break from the Marine Corps even if it was for only one night but it truly was a little piece of paradise! Everyone is very friendly and they certainly cater to your needs no matter what and the respect your privacy to the tens'. I look forward to coming back in the future and haveing another amazing time! Only issue is I wish the beds were more comfortable. But other than that it was fantastic

Room Tip: Higher floors are much nicer and quieter really no noise at all throughout the whole hotel. Make sur...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
First, I would like to thank you for your service! The staff and management appreciate all that you do for us here at home! I am glad to see that you were able to relax and enjoy the resort. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make a future stay more enjoyable. Once again, thank you for your service and choosing Paradise Resort as your hotel in Myrtle Beach.

Been to Paradise Resort? Share your experiences!