“Good Place for the $$$” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 215 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Seneca, SC
“Good Place for the $$$”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

This is a good place for the money. The breakfast was good, if you can get it free. It would not be worth $10. The fitness center was dated and hard to get to. The key would not unlock it from the third floor entrance. You had to go down to the lobby and take another elevator up to get to it, or you could call the desk and have a security guard come and unlock it for you. This was inconvenient. The made service was fine. The location is good. The pool area is nice and clean. The ocean front location makes up for the other things.

Room Tip: If you want quite choose a high floor. If you prefer convenience, choose a lower floor. The entire p...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Paradisegm, General Manager at Paradise Resort, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thank you for your recent Stay at Paradise Resort. Please let me apologize for the issues that you encountered with your keys. We were in the middle of upgrading our key system and not all of our locks wre programmed yet. I can assure you that there will not be any key issues during a future stay. Once again, thank you for choosing Paradise and I hope to see you again soon in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (329)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

My best friend and I were at Paradise Resort while hurricane Sandy was terrorizing the east coast ... we live in D.C. Three of my girlfriends and I had planned the trip a month before we heard about Sandy but after listening to the news , two of them backed out . I can only say that after I sent them pictures of the sun rising over the ocean and told them about how beautiful the weather in Myrtle Beach was , they were sorry that they stayed home ! This was my 4th trip to PR and everytime was perfect (consistancy is the key !) . Checking in with Janet is always such a pleasure because she makes you feel like you are being welcomed into her home . The rooms are well appointed with everything you could want in a home away from home (my room had a washer and dryer !) and besides being clean and comfortable , thanks to the housekeeping team , I think they are soundproof too . Even when the hotel is full I have never heard noise from another room . The thing I liked the most was lying in bed (the murphy bed)and looking out at the ocean and I can't say enough about the breakfast buffet . What a way to start your day ! The manager , Paul , the server (don't know her name) and the men at the omelet station , William and Dan were all very attentive and made sure we had everything we needed.......and the food was always fresh , good and well presented . I could go on and on but to sum it all up , I'll just say this place has the right name.....PARADISE ! Can't wait to go back next year .

L.Edwards

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for choosing Paradise when traveling to Myrtle Beach. We certainly appreciate your multiple visits and look forward to seeing you in the future. I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to the staff. Once again, thank you for making Paradise your preferred resort when traveling to Myrtle Beach.
Ashland, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Love this resort...our first time here(Oct 16-23)...room was spotless...view is spectacular...short walk to beach...wi-fi was great...liked the parking (just park on your floor and walk to your room)..really enjoyed Sandals restaurant(love those omelets!!) and the staff is just terrific...I knew when Cleveland checked us in we had made the right choice...when it came time to leave we so didn't want to go home so we stayed one more night!

Can't wait to come back...would highly recommend Paradise for your beach stay!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing Paradise Resort. I certainly appreciate your feedback and will share your kind comments with the staff. Thank you for reccommending us to others and I look forward to seeing you during your next visit.
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Once again in our travels we found this Paradise by chance. The place in right on the ocean in a quieter part of Myrtle Beach. There are several pools and a fast lazy river and a pool bar. We were there offseason so many things where closed but the restaurant was open for breakfast and I thought reasonable priced, possible even free if you book through Paradise directly. I would stay here again if I even come back to Myrtle beach. Pura Vida

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for staying at Paradise. We certainly appreciate your business and are glad that you will choose us again in the future. Once again, Thank you for choosing Paradise.
Chambly, Quebec
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

it was our second time at the Paradise,the previous year we loved it and thought that maybe finally we had found the spot in Myrtle to come every year well we were wrong.
some good things didn't change like the breakfast , the bar, the entertainment for the young ones and the place being clean.
were it went bad was the room service i think in the two weeks that we were there i think we had room service twice that means we had to for towels that sometime never showed so a few times had to use the one we bought for the beach that were full of sand.
it's unfortunate but we will be looking for a different place next year.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for staying at Paradise, Please let me apologize for the housekeeping inconveniences that you encountered during your stay. This is not typical at Paradise and I can assure you that this will not happen again. Please contact me directly if you would like to try us again.. Once again, thank you for your recent stay.
Chester, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

We had a wonderful stay, the room was CLEAN, beds COMFORTABLE and OH YEAH, THE OCEANFRONT VIEW FANTASTIC AND RELAXING. This was a modified wedding anniversary for us, couldn't get away on our anniversary in September, so we squeezed a three day stay @ Paradise Resort and was very satisfied. Look forward to booking another reservation in the future. THANKS FOR THE ACCOMADATIONS AND FRIENDLY STAFF. We always enjoy Myrtle Beach and much needed the time away from work and daily life here in Chester, Virginia.

Room Tip: Inform reservations your preference to a room on a higher floor, we had the first level, we had high...
Orangeburg, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I rescently stayed at the Paradise Resort in Mytle Beach,SC .Karla and the rest of her staff was awesome. My room in 705 was well cared for along with all of my needs. The staff in the cafeteria at Sandles was one of a kind and the best breakfast that I had in a long time and they remembered what I'd liked along with what I had every morning. They pointed me out to the best resturants along with the sites to see on my week vacation there. While on my visit I looked at purchasing my own slice of pie and will be considering it over the next few weeks because I truly liked it that much.
The ocean view along with the waves crashing on the beach was a total treat compared to being at work in the hospital lab. This visit would not have been possible because a fellow nurse told me about you and she was so correct. And yes I plan on visiting again.

Room Tip: Call ahead to reserve your room and also take time and sit in the hot tub, so relaxing to be in.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Thank you very much for choosing Paradise. We certainly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. I will pass your comments on to the staff. Once again, thank you for choosing Paradise!

Been to Paradise Resort? Share your experiences!