“Right on the beach” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 215 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Sarasota, Florida
“Right on the beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Once again in our travels we found this Paradise by chance. The place in right on the ocean in a quieter part of Myrtle Beach. There are several pools and a fast lazy river and a pool bar. We were there offseason so many things where closed but the restaurant was open for breakfast and I thought reasonable priced, possible even free if you book through Paradise directly. I would stay here again if I even come back to Myrtle beach. Pura Vida

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Paradisegm, General Manager at Paradise Resort, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thank you for staying at Paradise. We certainly appreciate your business and are glad that you will choose us again in the future. Once again, Thank you for choosing Paradise.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (310)
Chambly, Quebec
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

it was our second time at the Paradise,the previous year we loved it and thought that maybe finally we had found the spot in Myrtle to come every year well we were wrong.
some good things didn't change like the breakfast , the bar, the entertainment for the young ones and the place being clean.
were it went bad was the room service i think in the two weeks that we were there i think we had room service twice that means we had to for towels that sometime never showed so a few times had to use the one we bought for the beach that were full of sand.
it's unfortunate but we will be looking for a different place next year.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for staying at Paradise, Please let me apologize for the housekeeping inconveniences that you encountered during your stay. This is not typical at Paradise and I can assure you that this will not happen again. Please contact me directly if you would like to try us again.. Once again, thank you for your recent stay.
Chester, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

We had a wonderful stay, the room was CLEAN, beds COMFORTABLE and OH YEAH, THE OCEANFRONT VIEW FANTASTIC AND RELAXING. This was a modified wedding anniversary for us, couldn't get away on our anniversary in September, so we squeezed a three day stay @ Paradise Resort and was very satisfied. Look forward to booking another reservation in the future. THANKS FOR THE ACCOMADATIONS AND FRIENDLY STAFF. We always enjoy Myrtle Beach and much needed the time away from work and daily life here in Chester, Virginia.

Room Tip: Inform reservations your preference to a room on a higher floor, we had the first level, we had high...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Orangeburg, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I rescently stayed at the Paradise Resort in Mytle Beach,SC .Karla and the rest of her staff was awesome. My room in 705 was well cared for along with all of my needs. The staff in the cafeteria at Sandles was one of a kind and the best breakfast that I had in a long time and they remembered what I'd liked along with what I had every morning. They pointed me out to the best resturants along with the sites to see on my week vacation there. While on my visit I looked at purchasing my own slice of pie and will be considering it over the next few weeks because I truly liked it that much.
The ocean view along with the waves crashing on the beach was a total treat compared to being at work in the hospital lab. This visit would not have been possible because a fellow nurse told me about you and she was so correct. And yes I plan on visiting again.

Room Tip: Call ahead to reserve your room and also take time and sit in the hot tub, so relaxing to be in.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Thank you very much for choosing Paradise. We certainly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. I will pass your comments on to the staff. Once again, thank you for choosing Paradise!
Jefferson, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

very nice hotel i loved it the check in were very nice, elevators were very fast,and rooms were great. it also had a very nice location and view. i will be looking foward to staying at this hotel again everything was perfect.

Room Tip: all rooms are very nice to me
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Paradisegm, General Manager at Paradise Resort, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you for your recent visit to Paradise Resort. I am glad to see that everything was perfect and look forward to seeing you again soon in the future!
Mount Vernon, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

This was my first trip to Myrtle Beach, and chose to stay at Paradise Resort based on cost, location, and reviews. I definitely made the right choice.
I arrived on Monday, Oct. 8 after a rough trip down from Ohio. The guys at check in were very friendly and welcoming. I was put in an oceanfront deluxe suite on the penthouse level (20th floor). The view was amazing and it was very quiet and relaxing with no one above me.
The parking garage is not too bad to park in, even with my SUV, and it is free. There are 4 elevators which were very quick. The halls were clean.
My room was clean and well stocked on check in. There is an oversized soaking tub in the large bathroom, which is what I needed after my long drive. The bedroom is separate from the living area. The 2 beds were firm but very comfortable. There is a safe in the closet, and lots of drawer and closet space. The only complaint would be the window that looked out into the hall way let too much light in at night. Maybe they could add a box type valance and longer drapes? I put a beach towel on the top of the curtain rod that did help some.
There is another closet in the bathroom. Lots of storage/drawer space in the bathroom sink area as well.
The central air/heat is individually controlled on the wall. There is also a washer and dryer in the deluxe units. There is a full size refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave, dishwasher, sink, and cookware and dinner ware. The living room has a pull down Murphy Bed and a sofa bed. The bedding and extra pillows for those 2 beds are in the drawers in the living room, as well as the directions to the safe.
There are 2 flat screen TVs in the unit. There is a dining table and 4 chairs. The balcony has 2 chairs and a little table. The door to the balcony is a wall length sliding glass door. Everything looked clean and new.
There is a cafe on the lobby level that serves breakfast every morning from 7-11. They have bacon, sausage, gravy, biscuits, fruit, pastries, yogurt, and a chef that makes made to order omelettes. He is very friendly and personable and makes the best omelettes I have ever had. Plus you can sit and gaze out at the ocean as you eat. It is an all you can eat buffet style meal. The price is $10 but I got mine free in the package deal I bought.
There is a small lazy river, 2 hot tubs, a heated indoor pool, heated outdoor pool, a small kiddie pool, and lots of lounge chairs. The tiki hut bar was closed during my stay.
The beach is just steps from the resort.
Check out was efficient and the clerk was also very friendly.
I plan on returning in May with family.

Room Tip: Pay a little extra for the deluxe. It is worth it to have a washer and dryer, plus a separate entra...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Paradisegm, General Manager at Paradise Resort, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Thank you very much for your recent stay and comments. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and cannot wait to see you and your family in May. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make a future stay more enjoyable.
Woodstock, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

We go to MB several times a year and this trip we decided to stay at a different place than usual. After searching and reading the reviews we decided to try the Paradise Resort. Very happy we did. The room we had was very nice and clean. The bed was extremely comfortable and the condo was decorated very nice. The only downfall was we were on the 1st floor(would rather have been up higher) but other than that everything was perfect. Love the idea of having a cafe on the property along with the outtside Tiki bar.
We are so happy that we finally tried a new place as the Paradise is our new vacation spot. Already planning our May vacation down there this time with family.

Room Tip: Try room 104, its a 1 bedroom ocean front, if you would rather stay low:)
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Paradisegm, General Manager at Paradise Resort, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Thank you for choosing Paradise Resort during your recent trip to Myrtle Beach. We certainly appreciate your business and are very happy that you decided to give us a try. We look forward to seeing you and your family in May!

Been to Paradise Resort? Share your experiences!