“Worth every penny” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 33 Attractions in Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: The Myrtle Beach Safari is a hands on interactive wildlife experience that can be had nowhere else on Earth! You will spend hours interacting with and experiencing wildlife while learning about the work being done to conserve them worldwide.(Address listed with Trip Advisor is ONLY where reservations may be made. Actual address only given to confirmed safari participants.)
“Worth every penny”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

Cost up front seems a tad steep however if you are an animal lover its totally worth it! The staff is incredible, and the grounds are beautiful. Howling with the baby wolves and being kissed on the head by an elephant were life changing! Walking around the grounds and being educated on their work around the globe really made me feel awesome about where my money was going. I'd do it 100X over again!

Visited May 2014
MBSafari, Manager at Myrtle Beach Safari, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Guys, thanks so much for visiting. We're glad you both enjoyed your time with us. As you mention, the price may seem steep at first, but that is until people realize what it is they get to do. What we offer is really unique in all the world and we have many people who create their vacation around visiting us. We greatly appreciate you coming today and the great conservation work your visit is helping to support!

Yorktown, Virginia
“No words can really describe the place and experience.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

A must do! This my second visit in the last 7 months, and I'm sure I'll be back....it's really that fun, memories that last a lifetime, the staff is the best, the animals are amazing, loved them all, especially the little 1 yr old gibbon, it's worth every cent and then some to me, where else can you mingle and spend time with exotic animals....thanks the wonderful time! Wish I could rate it 10 stars

Visited April 2014
MBSafari, Manager at Myrtle Beach Safari, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
George, it's great to see you back so soon. We're glad to have guests like you who have such a good time and fun people. That's one of the things that makes our job such a joy. We look forward to your next visit!
“Unbelievable experience. Nothing else like this.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

Took my girlfriend here as a suprise for our 2 year anniversary. It was pricey, about 480 for admission plus 200 in photos/video. The tour was worth every single penny again, and I will be back again. The staff was enthusiatic, knowledgeable, and passionate about the animals. The preserve had ample space for the animals, and they have high speed lures that both exercise the tigers, and put on a 1 of a kind show of big cats at full speed. The hands on photo oppertunities were fantastic. I fed an elephant a carrot out of my mouth, and had tiger and liger cubs crawling across my lap. the facilities were very clean,and the staff was awesome. Id highly reccomend this to anyone and everybody. The best part is all proceeds go to the conservation efforts to save endangered species.

Visited April 2014
MBSafari, Manager at Myrtle Beach Safari, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
We're glad you decided to share your 2 year anniversary with us. We appreciate your visit and taking the time to leave a review. You are absolutely right, your support is helping us fund conservation projects all over the world. Just this month we helped to start a wildlife hospital for injured wildlife in India's Corbett National Park. We couldn't do this without your help!

We look forward to seeing you again.
“AMAZING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

The most incredible animal experience ever! Learn about the animals, conservation and how you can make a difference! If you have the chance - DON'T MISS THIS!!

Visited April 2014
Thanks so much for your visit and your review!
“Worth every penny!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

We went to T.I.G.E.R.S. Preserve today and it was nothing short of extraordinary. The staff was very knowledgeable and extremely entertaining. The tour was very organized. I loved being on the ground and having 3 baby tigers sitting on my legs! Holding the chimpanzee was wonderful, as was feeding an elephant a carrot! The facility was super clean, and I enjoyed not feeling like I needed to take a shower afterward, like I feel after leaving a zoo. I would definitely recommend this experience and I look forward to visiting again soon!

Visited April 2014
MBSafari, Manager at Myrtle Beach Safari, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Thanks for your review and your visit. We appreciate that you felt CLEAN upon leaving :) We work very hard to keep our facility pristine and natural. We look forward to seeing you again soon!