“Fantastic Sushi” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 761 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Sushi, Vietnamese, Asian fusion
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: In Vietnamese, “CO” is the word for “feast”. Located in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, we offer a full sushi menu alongside a few of our contemporary Vietnamese specialties such as pho, wok dishes, and dumplings that we’ve brought over from our Charleston location. Our fresh and modern space is open seven days a week for lunch, dinner, and drinks.
“Fantastic Sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Cool patio area. Sushi and drinks were awesome. Wait staff were prompt and attentive. Wife and I enjoyed the selections and service. Must go if you like Sushi!

BoomerO26, Public Relations Manager at CO Sushi, responded to this review, August 11, 2014
We appreciate the review! Glad to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your meal with us! Hope to see you again soon.

Calabash, North Carolina
“Killer Laksa!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

The wife and I took a stab two weeks ago at this little restaurant at the Market Common in Myrtle Beach. As Yankee transplants to this area, we are obviously starved for most any form of sophistication; dining being most prominant. Therefore, to hit upon this OASIS was as shocking as it was wonderful! From the "genuine" Japanese style sushi bar to the variety of Asian dishes available, we were both wondering if we had been swept up by a cyclone and dropped someplace else!
I have had the good fortune to spend over 20 years of my life living in many locations in East Asia from the IO to Hawaii and a few places in between. I can testify from personal experience that several of the dishes available here are as good as you can get even from the country of origin. The Indonesian style laksa which I had for lunch was nothing short of spectacular. This dish would bring tears to Sukarno's eyes! I cannot wait to go back and try some other offerings.
The restaurant was extemely clean to the point of sterilization. The service was friendly and fast. The beer selections were interesting. I am looking forward to sitting at the sushi bar, Japanese style with some hot saki, and enjoying sushi and sashimi a la carte until I burst!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wow, thanks for the awesome review! It's so great to hear that our food is up to our usual high standards, and that foodies such as yourself can enjoy! Looking forward to your next visit, Stephen!
“Great place. A lot of fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

So good . We've eaten sushi many places. Especially Miami. CO sushi is better. The press rolls were fantastic. Very different and fresh. Our server, Jason was very knowledgable and helpful. Need to go today!!

Thanks for the five star review...we love getting them! Glad you thoroughly enjoyed your meal with us. Please come back and see us again anytime!
“Great food and service ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Had pot stickers and Philadelphia rolls. The sushi was great with the special spicy sauce a great compliment. The pot stickers were good, not the best I've ever eaten but we cleaned the plate so it's not like they were garbage. Our server was attentive and nice and kept the drinks full and the food speedy. Prices were cheap and I'll be back for sure.

Thanks for the five star review, Zack. Sounds like you chose some awesome things off the menu, and we're glad to hear that you enjoyed everything! Come back and see us again soon!
“Great dumplings, fresh sushi, great customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

I live at Market Commons and tried Co for the first time... I highly recommend it! The sushi was so fresh and I will certainly make this a regular.

I can't wait until winter to have their soups. Hopefully they'll add hot buttered rum as a seasonal drink too!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Awesome to hear that a fellow Market Commoner loved their meal! Looking forward to your next visit!